Halloween challenge

Hahaha. I appreciate the humour!

Unfortunately, no, but that would’ve been amazing. I don’t have that kind of ability to see ghosts, but my specific family members who do only sees bad events happening, like personal deaths. It’s not always clear when it happens, too. It’s sporadic. Plus, we didn’t understand the warning signs from the ghost visits until after it happened – rip.

My uncle’s stroke was a sudden occurrence. It wasn’t all that expected because he was a healthy individual but he overworked himself too much. I can go into a lot more detail about all of this, but that’s not the purpose of this discussion post lel

2 Likes

You know what, my Mom used to tell me about dreams about my grandma on my Dad’s side visiting her after she died. I really miss my grandparents from both sides. They’re all dead. My Mom’s Dad was the last to die not long ago.

I am completely estranged from them, especially on my Mom’s side. I only ever saw them once when I visited them back in my home country 25 years ago and never spoke to them since in order to save face. Every time my Mom gave me the phone to speak to them, I refused. I am a monumental fail grandson who has nothing to his name. The single grand child that they asked about the most. I didn’t want to bring shame to them. So my Mom was burdened to tell lies to her Mom and Dad until the day they died. I wish I could tell them the truth. I love them so much.

Sorry to derail the derail. Not seeking pity, but this sort of just came out.

1 Like

No worries, bro. I miss a lot of people who have left this world. Just a matter of life/death, but I believe your grandparents were proud of you regardless. From the looks of it, you turned out alright as a human being :slight_smile:

Let’s keep our heads high!

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve seen this movie, Prometheus, ha ha

1 Like