Hair transplant consultant

I am now a hair transplant consultant for one of the best clinics in the world, Feriduni Hair Clinic. It’s my mission to correctly inform people about hair loss and I am very passionate about explaining the risks of taking Propecia. I think being associated with a respected clinic will be of great benefit in furthering our cause, as most clinics won’t even operate unless patients are taking finasteride.

Follow me on Twitter @fueblog fueblog.com.

Lots more to come! Please support me.

Great work nopecia.

Does the clinic your with prescribe Finasteride ?

Thanks dude. It does but the doctor is considering stronger warnings.

It would be best not to give it out at all. You should let the doctor know that a certain percentage of men who take fin will have their lives destroyed. This can not be justified for a cosmetic drug its not like its saving lives.

He knows. I’ve forwarded him the recent PFS foundation newsletter.

I made the mistake of taking a small dose of fin again when I started to get better and lost more hair, now at least I know that I can NEVER take it EVER again. I just got transplants, I scheduled more as soon as possible, it is really the only thing we can do plus Rogaine. I also want to suggest you guys to try this stuff called TOPIKS, it really works, will make your hair look thicker and fuller.

Rogaine is a 5ar inhibitor.
So many guy claims brainfog and collagen loss on their face.

depressedguy, rogaine is NOT a 5AR inhibitor, it works by a mysterious way, no one really knows, but the theory is that because it is a vasodilator to some extent it allows blood flow to the hair follicles. Not sure where you read it was a 5AR inhibitor but you are totally off, it is a blood pressure medication.

I think that the point is that before we took finasteride we thought that it was harmless. We have learnt the hard way that something that stops hair loss and promoted by big pharma can have other deleterious effects. Just like propeciahelp is chock-full of anecdotal reports of how much finasteride can seriously fuck you up, there are also anecdotal reports out there regarding rogaine and some pretty bad associated side effects (e.g. a guy in his 20s has claimed to have needed a blepharoplasty). Before my own experiences with finasteride I may have dismissed them, but now I know how possible it is for a drug to stop hair loss to unfortunately not just stop hair loss but play merry hell with your body in so many unknown ways. If I had been given advice about the potential harm that a product could wreck in light of my experiences with finasteride then I would stay well clear. If only I had been in that position myself in the late 90s/early 00s and had been given that get out of jail free card by taking heed of internet warnings - but these were early days. Just saying that things can go a whole lot worse.

Yea, I agree, but Rogaine is harmless to me at least,I can tolerate something that lowers my blood pressure or vasodiolates as I smoke medicinal marijuana and that is a vasodilator. If you have heart conditions then Rogaine would potentially cause more problems. Anyway, Rogaine isn’t the problem here, finasteride/dutasteride is, Rogaine people can start another forum lol