Hair loss came back = way of recovery?

Hi,

i have a short question:

Can the recovering men say, that when the hair loss came back that the side effects slowly go away?

I think it is a good sign when the hair loss came back, because the receptors are going to recover.

What do you think about that opinion?

(sorry for my english. Im german)

Greets

No. Im losing my hair like hell. Still suffering so bad.

Yea, Don’t mean to burst your bubble but hair loss isn’t a sign of anything. I got hair loss, recovered somewhat from insomnia, get nocturnal erections. However my dick is still numb, I have fatigue still (not as bad), Vision is crap. So Yea not a sign unfortunately.

I feel like I would take it as a good sign. If my scalp was oily and my skin was oily again. Now I have very thick dry hair, no hair loss at all. Dry skin like hell.

a good sign of recovery is good morning erection , solid rock erection and a good libido with good pleasure orgarm.

My hair did not fall out until the 6th year after I stopped propecia. The hairloss has not correlated with any recovery.

My skin is so dry I can’t even grab onto things in my house! My hands have no friction! I don’t even know who I am anymore my life is such bullshit! I wake up with a groggy head and headache and fumble my way through daily chores like I’m running through an emotionless to do list that is my life. Then I sleep. Which is filled with bad dreams and makes my head hurt in the morning when I sleep too late. I’m so over this mundane sliver of a life. Groundhogs day. Same results every single day. No net progress. I really don’t understand anymore how this is even possible. How cruel can this life be? At least I know I’ll probably be dead and gone in 40 yrs time or so.