Had a 4 day recovery no bs

I started a new vitamin regiment last month and at first I thought it was making me worse because I started losing all this weight and was making me super paranoid with anxiety. But on Tuesday of last week I felt a weird change…I could barely sleep that night and woke up pretty decently. By Thursday I had still not slept but when I woke up I almost cried. My skin was tight, muscle tone and shape was back, and I could get erections on thought alone! My hearing got so much better it’s amazing how many little precise sounds I was missing, so did my vision, my skin tone and texture/thickness, body temperature was back up and I wasn’t freezing all the time, no “popping” or cracking bones/joints/tendons, cleared up my leaky gut, al last every single side effect I had was miraculously gone. Had a dentist appointment Thursday and Friday, so I stopped taking everything I stopped taking everything on that Thursday based out of sheer nervousness I’d crash back if I kept taking them. It’s a week since I notice any improvement and 5 days since stopping all vitamins and supplements and almost all my symptoms are back or partially back. I have a Dr appointment today and wanted to ask for some blood work and then start back up on them.

These are the vitamins and products I took during the month of November and first few days of December:

B2 Riboflavin - amazon.com/Solgar-Vitamin-R … riboflavin

B6 Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate (P5P) - amazon.com/Thorne-Research- … +p5p&psc=1

B9 Folate (as metafolin) - amazon.com/Folate-800-Metaf … +metafolin

B12 Methylcobalamin - amazon.com/Solgar-Methylcob … 171XM&th=1

Vitamin D - amazon.com/Solgar-Vitamin-C … +vitamin+d

Vitamin E - amazon.com/gp/product/B0001 … =UTF8&th=1

Magnesium Oxide - amazon.com/Healthcare-Mag-O … =magox+400

Zinc Picolinate - amazon.com/Solgar-Zinc-Pico … Bzinc&th=1

Another thing I can say I take everyday is about 100mg of edible cannibas, not sure if this lead to any improvements but I have been taking it for a few years to help with depression and anxiety. I used to come here years ago but stayed away for 3 years because it made my anxiety worsen. I’ve been feeling my PFS effects everyday for 6 years and this 4 day span I had was more emotions and the most I’ve felt alive since the day I took saw palmetto and fin. Anyway I wonder if I hadn’t stopped taking my vitamin regimen if I would still be recovered? Does it sound like I’ve had a “crash”?

My original theory for this recovery method was to use methyl b vitamins in the most bioavailable form and then add some collagen peptides and weightlifting. After thanksgiving here in the state I started lowering the vitamin e to every 3 days, and the p5p to every other day, the riboflavin every 3 days and the zinc I have have always taken once a week (done this before the regimen).

My new theory is that by possibly working on your methylation system (bioavailable b vitamins) with an AI (Vitamin e mixed with all tocopherols) can possibly reverse symptoms. I didn’t know at first at all that that specific type of vitamin E with all mixed tocopherols was an AI (dumb by me). But when researching I read that that kind of vitamin E is an aromatase inhibitor BUT does not inhibit 5ar types 1 or 2, unlike other AIs. Am I onto something? Anyone tried this or something similar? Has this theory already been debunked?

the supplements your taking may be inhibiting serotonin, and serotonin inhibits certain dopamine pathways. Its one of the theories for PSSD.

Ok thanks for that, I haven’t been on here in years and only know they did a study with Harvard and Baylor but don’t know what they really found.

I can’t say not all the sides have come back full strength…my joints and bones seem to be improved still, my hearing and vision is clearer still, skin is still tightened and my mid section that used to carry about 15 lbs is flat, my gums have stop receding and actually look healthy now. Libido is on and off but I can still achieve an erection.

I really think there is something good about the p5p and e combo, and throwing in the riboflavin to help balance the b vitamins.

Onky issue I had so far was sleep, I have had about 3 sleepless nights this week…when trying to sleep I kept getting these rushes, idk if it was testosterone or dopamine but it kept me up all night. I can only recommend this as it seems like a fairly safe approach.

Feeling about the same as yesterday…here’s a couple links I read that kind of show the effects of vitamin E on DHT, and also P5P which seems to be key in androgen receptor stimulation.

forum.anabolicmen.com/index.php? … nists.906/

raypeatforum.com/community/thre … nist.5978/

after a few weeks following the recovery period I had, things are weird again. It seems as if I am more hyperthyroid now than hypothyroid, not sure if that is a good thing at all. Getting really nervous like I used to but it’s visibly affecting me worse now. Here’s my blood work I got back and would appreciate any input:

Testosterone: 295.20 NG/dl (175 - 781 NG/dL)

Free Testosterone: 49.6 pg/mL (6.0 - 224.0 pg/mL)

T3 Free: 3.88 PG/mL (2.5 - 3.9 PG/mL)

TSH: 0.96 ulu/mL (0.34 - 5.60 uIu/mL)

Vitamin B12: >1500 (200 - 914 PG/mL)

Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy: 43 ng/mL (30 - 100 ng/mL)

D2: >4 ng/mL (no range)

D3: 43 ng/mL (no range)

This is a warning that @Konflict experienced subsequent worsening shortly after this vitamin cocktail:

1 Like