Guys suffering from PFS: please try the Ray Peat diet

I got some pretty bad side-effects after taking only 3 finasteride pills in 2012.

They have mostly resolved over time while doing a Ray Peat diet.

There are good outlines out there, just google it. Read the Ray Peat forum. raypeatforum.com You can ask people there for help.

It would basically be like this, daily:

• 1 quart orange juice
  • 1 quart milk
  • coffee
  • add sugar to milk and coffee at will, sugar is actually good for you
  • beef liver (for the vitamin a)
  • coconut oil (I think Peat recommends three or four teaspoons but I take more than that)
  • add salt to everything; salt too is actually good for you
  • some muscle meat, like a steak
  • white rice or potatoes
  • a raw carrot

Affordable. Easy.

Another major Peat tenet is avoiding PUFAs.This means avoid all vegetable oils except olive oil (in moderation), nuts, avocado. Use butter or coconut oil to cook. Also avoid gluten, avoid “whole-grain” foods (actually bad for digestion, and digestion is key for a functioning metabolism). This means don’t eat out often, most food nowadays is cooked with PUFA oils (sunflower oil, corn oil, soy oil, it’s all absolutely toxic).

Important supplements:

• vit d
  • vit k2 mk4
  • cyproheptadine (this one is potent stuff. Miraculous. I bet it alone could cure some of you guys’ PFS)
  • aspirin

This is my amateur outline. There are better outlines out there. Please try it out, guys. I’m sure some of you will see significant benefits if you try it.

Did anyone try this in the past 6 months?

This stuff is great for most “fast oxidizers” according to ARL, TEI mineral balancing type holistic health sciences.

Thanks @bruschi11 What’s the method for determining your metabolic type?

ARL or TEI mineral balancing. I’d look into it. A lot of guys with PFS, PAS, PSSD are on another website working this type of mineral balancing. I don’t think I’m allowed to write the name of this website on this site. This doesn’t allow me to do so and it is now a private site.

I wholeheartedly believe in the science though. My latest hair mineral analysis perfectly agrees with my current symptoms. I’ve been reading “The Strands of Health” by Rick Malter.

A major long term PFS recovery story here actually a medical doctor under “-JN-” recovered with the help of balancing copper and zinc as well which is a big part of it.

Since I’ve corrected my zinc/copper imbalance and worked on chelating some heavy metals/toxities, man music sounds so much better, libido improving immensely, just so relaxed not a care in the world lately.

@bruschi11 lots to take in and read about there, thanks.

My peating outline isn’t that great. As I said, there are better outlines out there.

But that’s basically what I’ve been eating for years. And when I began peating years ago I felt positive effects pretty much right away, but I tend to react quickly to things. Some people take a while before noticing good effects.

I have never seen anyone refute Peat. This guy really knows his stuff. A true scientist, of the kind we seldom see these days. Pretty much everything he says on his website goes against the medical mainstream (and PFS sufferers of all people know how corrupt mainstream medicine is).

Several people try out all the fad diets before settling on Peat. He seems to be the final destination. And I’m talking really bright people.

Also look up Danny Roddy. (With whom many of you may already be familiar.)

1 Like