Guys emergency question please help can't feel my penis

Post your results.

1 Like

Yea you’re definitely gonna wanna Check
Different kinds of Estrogen
Not just total.

Believe me I understand the distress with this particular side effect as unfortunately I know personally. Yes it is devastating.
But you must find a way to deescalate your distress somehow and allow for time to possibly heal it. Even partially.

For the life of me I can’t hnderstand how the drug can make this dude effect happen so quickly. I can understand a physical injury that would bring on the sudden onset of this symptom. But overnight??? Even a coupe weeks? Nerve damage usually is slower. Much slower.

@awor what do you think causes this symptom to happen so quickly? Androgen Receptor?

1 Like

Please help

@BeatingAllOdds
Extreme panic and anxiety exaggerate your actual symptoms. First you should calm your self down. I know its extremely hard but you can do Wim-Hof breathing exercise and just take a walk in nature. Do that for few days then you can think next step clearly.

5 Likes

Actually SSRIs are known to raise the threshold of genital sensations within 30 min after taking them…I shared a study a while ago which clearly shows that Citalopram is capable of reducing the connectivity to almost every region in the brain within 45min after taking it…
To me this symptom is more brain related than peripheral but again i cant prove anything.

https://www.cell.com/current-biology/pdfExtended/S0960-9822(14)01037-9

1 Like

That isn’t the reason

The same thing happened to me. I took topical for a few days, went to the gym one night and the next day I woke up with no feeling whatsoever. Stop trying to jerk off, get a ton of sleep, drink lots of water and eat a clean diet

1 Like

Did you recover? Can anyone intercept my result?

Yes but I’m concerned it could come back so I’m being very careful

1 Like

Great to hear man. I got slight improvement today as I am able to Jerk it off with a lot of stimulation but aside from that it feels like rubber

2 Likes

The same things happened to me. Yeah I think you’ll be fine brother, just lay off the masterbation for a few weeks.

1 Like

Testosterone is low, whit shbg being good.
Yeah, get good sleep, eat clean, try to workout, avoid alcohol, drink plenty of water. All of this rayses testosterone. Lets wait more to see if you recover naturally.
Last resort option would be TRT and put you testosterone on the upper part of the range, meaby somewhat highger until symptom resolution. Of that doesnt work means testosterone wasn’t the issue.
Wait more weeks and do what Cstille2 told you to do

1 Like

@ElDesgracias, could you please share a member story to provide others with some background of your situation.

Also remember that we’re not here to play doctor for other people.

Almost same thing happened to me. I was also using topical fin, it will pass you might start to have better erections, but that numbness may be persistent.

I am almost 3.5 year Post fin if I remember correctly.

Erections are slightly better. I couldn’t get hard for almost one month when this all started.
Libido is bad. And that numbness never got better.
It’s the same I can’t really feel the touch and pleasure.
Still hoping.

1 Like

How long were you on topical fin for? Hard to believe the damage it caused. For me it’s been gyno, white patch on balls and this. Also I am noticing brown spots on forehead what the hell man.
Literally 3 weeks on topical fin. Like even topical rat poison wouldn’t cause that

I tried oral fin at 0.5 mg - 0.25 mg for a month. But it was causing sensitive nipples.
Therefore I started using topical at 0.1% concentration.
Merely used it for a week, my nipples started to get sensitive and puffy again. So I just stopped it.
Than started the downfall.
Full blown pfs. Now years have passed.
Not getting any better.

What else did you experience? No relief? Guys I am happy to report. My penis is back to life it seems… At least I felt the morning boner sorta.

1 Like

If you panicked anxiety kills it more it is a downward spiral… so keep calm and give it time. I think some how you disturb brain chemistry with finasiteride and secondary panic because of first failure might Exaggerated symptoms…
give it time.

1 Like

Today I am back to square one :frowning: you think this is a brain issue? Should I hop on TRT?