Gut crash every after ejaculation

Hi guys I would like to share with you a recurring situation that I think is damaging me (or doesn’t let me recover).
Since I crashed, more than 4 years ago, I have always had gut problems. I’ve never done anything to try to change things … not interested in what happened to me and not paying attention to my gut symptoms. Despite this, my gut had found a balance (which now for sure i can call “rotten”).
However, since a few months I have changed my diet, and I try to avoid the grains … provided that my libido is always at zero, when I ejaculate it happen like a crash in my gut, in the following 2-3 days… I have colitis also several times a day … The curious thing is that in these days, i feel also “better”… but after colitis i lose everything…
In your opinion, what can it be due to?

I believe in a dualism between the intestine, the immune system and endocrine system …

I examined the intestinal permeability, through the urine sugar test: positive.
Zonulin : positive (high)
I have also done the analysis of the intestinal microbiota and I have the high bateroides (as the last research said).

What do you think guys ?
Thanks

I have colitis too i suffer stomach cramps really bad pretty much every day Humira helps alot and saves you a load trips to the toilet every day
Problem is colitis is a bitch so requires diet to be changed to reduce flares.
How you can ejaculate when you have pain from colitis is another thing I can barely operate when colitis takes hold of me.
Have a look at your diet maybe that will help