Growth hormone enhances regeneration of nitric oxide synthase-containing penile nerves

im talking to my dr on tues. going to ask to test my levels and if they are low, which i cant see how they arent, im going to ask for a script. wish me luck.

ps is silkroad on the deepweb still a thing? could i get it from there if she doesnt come through? im willing to break all kinds of laws to save my life

no luck she wont order it. its so maddening when the people who are supposed to help you put roadblocks in your way

I ordered some too just for the hell of it. Have you gotten yours yet?

HGH is near impossible to get from UGL sources plus it gets damaged pretty quickly if not adequately refrigerated. I’m not sure about the powder form though. What’s the brand? I used Norditropin in the past. Doses of 1-2IU are more than enough and anything beyond that is too much and gave me carpal tunnel syndrome and joint pain. It’ll help lower SHBG and drive FT up but it’ll NOT cure low Testosterone. It’ll put more strain on adrenals and thyroid so they should be healthy to begin with.

@Trump_1776 @doomed80

I bought GenX-Tropin, it’s generic UGL stuff but I’ve seen good reports on it.
I have the kits in my mini fridge, and I’m just waiting on the needles to arrive so I can start.
I’m getting a full hormonal blood panel done this week so I’ll start the HGH when I get my results from that.

1 Like

Did you try this stuff yet? Im very interested. I mean HGH Rapha Pharma thing that has been shared above…

Intermittent fasting increases HGH as much as 300%. Try that first…

So a bunch of people now are spending thousands of dollars on HGH because of one post 12 years ago about one study indicating it might accelerate nerve regeneration? What are you guys hoping to achieve? Do you think PFS is damaged nerves in the penis?

1 Like

Do you have a source for that?

There are many others, just google…
Longer fasts are good upto some point. Calorie restriction dampens the effect. I have started 18:6 and feeling very good, sleep improved sugbificantly too…

Do you ever did a blood tests for GH or IGF-1? My tests were on the low end. However that was long ago im waiting for my new results now.

Yeah, I got mine online. I’ve only used about 3mgs so far, can’t say there has been much difference. Was gonna inject again tonight at a larger dose to see what happens. I experience more at low dose T4, but I’m willing to try other things for some people that may not be able to afford it

1 Like

My penis still works but I’ve got a myriad of other side effects from finasteride. Mainly what I’m hoping for is the cognitive benefits especially in memory, mood, concentration as it’s known to increase neurogenesis. I’m hoping for the increased collagen synthesis as finasteride damaged my facial skin and my joints as well; I suspect it had an impact on collagen all over my body. Also the fat loss would be welcome as well as I gained stubborn love handles and belly fat after taking fin. I don’t know what study you’re talking about, but I’ve seen multiple posts here of how hgh helped people and most of what I’m looking to gain from it is what it’s known for.

I took MK677 daily for 6 months and all I noticed was that it made me hungrier and a little bit more sleepy. No noticeable sexual or skin benefits.

Noticed a little something bumping it up to 2mg yesterday morning. Did it again today, lets see what happens

1 Like

So I didn’t inject today. Yesterday when I injected 2mg, I basically was just irritable which I assumed was estrogen rising, but not sure. Took today off, much more mellow.

Day 3 of HGH 3.3 iu per day.
Last night I had one of the best sleeps I’ve had in years, waking up completely refreshed had become all but a distant memory but I woke up 2 hours early without a hint of tiredness.

Concentration and mood definitely improved probably due to the great sleep and hopefulness about the future.
I’m keeping an eye out for memory recall speed and brain processing speed but they seem to be quicker than before but will need more time to assess.

Loving it so far.

2 Likes

I got blood work for GH and IGF 1 recently. Waiting on results. If low doc will prescribe gh so im hoping it is!

3 Likes

Did you end up using the GH?

1 Like