Great results with TRT

That’s no surprise mate
Personally I think talking to doctors about PFS is about as useful as telling your doctor you have previously been abducted by aliens they shot your Dick and Balls with there Ray gun which caused them shrink and stop working.

4 Likes

Did yoy get acne on TRT. If so, where on your face, chest, back?

Did you had acne pre fin ?

How much HCG are you using and how often?

Hey man, congrats! What proviron dose did you use ?!

120-140 IU 3x a week … you have to be careful or it will spike estrogen … it makes my libido spike on those days and I’m pretty good at Arround 400-500 IU a week

25mg … i only use it on vacations. It’s basically DHT so cant be good for your hairline but I live like a rockstar when on it. If I have a date, I take one in the morning and I can go all night :wink:

I never had bad acne as a kid but obviously had pimples … and yes i get acne now in weird places. On my head, behind my ear (this was last week). It’s not crazy though. I also use prescription strength retin A on my face to keep looking young (which everyone should use). I only get the acne when I stop Retin a on vacations.

If you don’t know what retin A is, it’s literally the only known cream that reverses the signs of aging. 99% of every cream out there is all the same in terms of moisturizing but retin A will reverse wrinkles and sun damage … I’m 45 and look 35 still.

1 Like

What source did you get it from? If you could pm :slight_smile:

I had been trying 200 IU’s 2x a week and felt pretty decent but haven’t taken it in right at a week. Started feeling like total crap today… depressed, etc… Not 100% sure that’s why but sure seems possible.

A lot of people use way too much hcg. I know at the forums t-nation that many can’t tolorate it at all or only do maybe 100 a week just to keep the plumbing active. I get a really weird depression when my E goes up. Screws up my sleep. My face gets really fat too. My problem is I’m also super super sensitive to anastrizole. I always think I’m amazing at figuring out my E level without a blood test but my last 2 blood tests I had guessed wrong and brought my E too low. If it were me I’d pop a micro amount of anastrizole (like 1/16 or 1/32) and I’d back off a week or 2. The AI won’t help if your over dosing on hcg (I forget the science of why) but it may stop any future E from being converted from your T. Buy some natures way DIM (or any reputable DIM).

I have some Arimidex but was afraid to take it, taking too much sucks. And it doesn’t take much.

I almost just went and got a blood test earlier to see if that was the issue or not but didn’t do it. Guess I really should soon

Well I 100% recommend getting a blood work up to keep your true level logged but they usually take a week to come back. I’d get the test and then immediately take a small amount. I’m hyper sensitive to Anastrizole, so much so that it confuses my doctor. Your safe taking an 8th or 16th. … take a razorblade and cut it into 1/4ths and tjen 8ths and 16ths … you don’t have to be exact and those pills are easy to cut. If I’m high, I feel better in 6 hours. If you guessed wrong and your low it, taking a 16th will only drop you for a week. I’ve dropped my E to under 5 a few times in the early days which is a wretched existence. It takes weeks to feel normal (if I go too low I up my T dosage but that can cause a yo-yo effect)

1 Like

I agree, def going to get bloodwork done soon. I’ve just been slacking about it. I’ve never had estradiol tested so I really need to do that next week.

In reality I should go to a doc and get everything tested I can under my insurance…

1 Like

Make sure it’s sensitive E … there are 2 estrogen tests. They say that 99% of all failures of people on TRT are due to poorly controlling estrogen or if you are on the gel, poorly absorbing the testosterone. You will read a lot about the importance of testosterone to estrogen ratio. I have a few friends who tried T and gave up. A friend at work was on the gel for a few months and I think his T went down. He’s one of those that poorly absorbs T in the gel which accounts for a large number of people. Basically he absorbed enough to shit down his natural production but was not absorbing enough to increase it. He is terrified of needles so he is screwed. I have another buddy who tried the shots but only injected 150mg once a week and felt awful because of high E. He was never prescribed an AI. If he just injected 2x a week at a smaller dosage SC he would probably have been fine

2 Likes

Will do on the sensitive e test

The weird thing is I felt like crap all day yesterday and never did take anymore hcg, but sex last night was the most normal I remember in a really long time. No sensitivityissues.

If your E is high from HCG it could take a while to drop. Maybe weeks. If you are injecting T it may not even drop at all or very little. What protocol are you on?

Day 7 of my hair transplant … I’m a little red but scabs are gone. Hopefully normal by Monday or Tuesday.

This is all new hair growing. I’m amazed https://share.icloud.com/photos/0lnhpdpZJjFhwrvvmquigRa-g#New_York_-_Turtle_Bay

Here was day 2 … I was scared

Was doing 200 units of hcg twice a week for the last month. Haven’t taken any in a week now. I’ve taken a crumb or two of Arimidex along the way but not in at least 2 weeks

Have not been taking any additional Test, though I have some if needed

So you are purely on HCG only?

Correct

I have some test prop and masteron also but have never used either.