Got cured for a few days only

Good day guys,
I would like to share my experience with you guys. This happened probably 8 years ago.
It was in the afternoon, that day I was talking to my roommate about stress, anxiety etc and he gave me one pill of the antidepressant Citalopram (celexa), I Swallow and felt very relax and took a nap…few hours later I woke up cured, like never used propecia. I felt myself again… including a hard erection… this was a great feeling, I was very confident… but it was only for a few days. I tried to use this medicine again but didn’t work anymore.
I am pretty sure this syndrome is connected to the brain, some like that.
Thank you!

3 Likes

Problem with brain doesn’t explain me why have i lost so much muscle and fat from my feet.

Anyway, plz take the survey. U joined on 2016.

1 Like

@marciovancouver there are many accounts of reprieves from different substances and supps. I used to experience such events but it never lasts. Very bizzare but it shows that this is repairable. “to me anyway”

2 Likes

Its not uncommon in the PSSD world to get better after re-instating…The mechanism is totally unclear, although i think its the same for PFS…
I really hope, we will be seeing more research with focus on brain metabolism to finally understand what the problem in our brains…

6 Likes

My muscles came back over night during temporary recoveries it’s definitely something in the brain imo.

2 Likes

This literally happened to me yesterday. It makes no sense how muscles can reappear like that; I’m assuming it has to be something with the movement of blood physically.

1 Like

Yes becoz It’s all connected. As u know even the brain has androgen receptors, even the neurosteroids requires these androgen receptors to work properly becoz the neurosteroids are a sort of byproduct androgens itself (i think so). Definitely the brain is involved to a great extent but it’s not everything. I feel like some switch has got turned off in my body and when i used to take a .25 mg the next day after taking 1mg, that switch used to turn on… i quit this cold turkey with 1 mg and that androgenic network has got permanently shut down since then.

1 Like

I normally don’t cue in, but I had a period of around 11 months (while still taking 1.25mg - didnt know it was Fina that did this damage) where I was better after already having these fatigue, stress, anxiety and depressions symptoms.

I took Sipralexa and Deanxit for months, and tapered off, having the last one 2 months before I crashed/got really bad again from Fina.

I am not saying that I think it helped me getting rid of these symptoms for that period of time - I still haven’t been able to distilliate what would have done the trick at that time - but it gives a right light now that I read this.

Not that since my last (and final) crash, I have taken up to 6 other anti-depressants (although not these specific brands) but without any positive effects.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s serotonin
I think serotonin is missed up in our bodies either too high for hypersexuals like myself or too low for hyposexuals
It has something to do with muscle tone too
This is why pfs is the same as pssd
It’s too risky though to try ssri to readjust it

2 Likes