Good PFS symptoms

So we’re always talking about bad symptoms from PFS.

I’m wondering if there are any good symptoms from this condition. My friend, for example, has more hair than ever with no other symptoms. He no longer gets scalp itch or zits.
He took 1 pill and started freaking out for no reason. Decided not to take another.
Ever since then, his hair grew back.

I noticed my skin and face look healthier due to more oil.

1 Like

Ah yes yes, great to hear.
Do you also have some friends with another disease? Maybe cancer or corona?
I would love to hear the upside of it, I mean it will be tough to beat healthy looking skin but try me.

1 Like

This thread is a joke 🤷 I bet everyone here after getting pfs is so happy if they have oily skin or they dont lose their hair anymore.

2 Likes
  • No more body odor

• No more excessively oily hair

• No more invasive thoughts of sex at inappropriate times

• A realization that money and looks don’t matter without good health

@pokertje, no joke, there are mentally deranged people who say their chronic back pain, bowel disease, loss of libido, depression, etc, after taking Accutane was worth it for the sake of good skin. There are also discussion of sex offenders on the internet where they proclaim how thankful they are for the loss of libido that accompanies SSRIs and finasteride.

Wouldn’t be surprised if these drugs were marketed for what we consider “adverse” reactions.

6 Likes

I can’t think of a single good symptom. Maybe my anxiety and depression has lessened.

My skin is bone dry yet I still get pimples under the skin. I have acne scars that are almost a year old because there’s no collagen in my skin to repair them.

No good side effects whatsoever…

I did get more harsh in my communication at work and the feeling of giving zero fucks.

Cant say for sure if this is good or bad for me in the long run.

1 Like

I’m not sure why some people think this is a joke thread. There is no telling what kind of change endocrine disrupters can do to your body. There are many people here reporting that finasteride cured their hair loss or at least slowed it down dramatically, so why is this not believable? My friend just got lucky in that the androgen desensitization did not happen elsewhere in his body.
I’m willing to wager there are at least as many people with good PFS as there are bad PFS; it’s just that you don’t see the people with good symptoms complaining about it online.
My friend, for example, is living a normal life and spends very little time on the internet.

There was another individual here who got better through TRT, and his hair continued to grow even during treatment.

1 Like

My dick actually got bigger. That might give me a nice confidence boost if it ever starts working again.

The lower libido can be helpful at times. No more urges to jerk off coming from anything slightly arousing. However, I’d say that’s outweighed by my worries that it might cause relationship dysfunction in the future, as well as the other invasive thoughts about my sexual health.

1 Like

I’m sure that as and when I recover I’ll be able to look back on this and have been made stronger because of it (I’ll definitely have a perspective on life I wouldn’t have had before) but I must say currently no advantages for me.

EDIT - although I do take some comfort in that my ex didn’t stay with me. It’s in some way nice to know she’s out there getting another start (albeit somewhat late in life) with someone else, getting to have the family she wanted and the happy days she deserves. That’s nice, thinking about that. If it can’t be me she walks down the aisle to, at least it can be someone who makes her smile on that wedding day. I hope she remembers me. I’ll never forget her.

3 Likes

For what it’s worth I was talking about this the other day .

Before all of this I was a very intense person, driven by emotions especially around women .
Some of the things I did and said were borderline crazy, I can see how much of a creep I was sometimes .

PFS was a process that came on slowly but it made me not as intense as a person , if I a girl didn’t text back I would get all upset and lose the will to live . Now I literally don’t care and most of the time if they don’t text back I’m like ahh perfect I can’t be fucking bothered to keep Texting back and forth anyway .
If a girl unfriended me on Facebook I would get really upset and always ask them why etc now Again I’m like so what …literally don’t care an ounce , and to be honest I feel more like a normal person now because of this !

Well, I read the original post twice to make sure I do understand the point here.
Your friend has no symptoms. So that should be considered as a good symptom.
I have no wife. So that’s a nice wife i have.
Sorry for the sarcasm but i find this ridiculous.
Absolutely ZERO good symptoms here.

2 Likes

Same man :smiley:
I can add, I donno if because of PFS, my allergy almost completely faded to a certain plan this season.