Going trough this hell together, but not online

Hi. Im new here. Sorry for my english!!!
Anybody thinking before to create small groups? 2,3,4 people together. Helping each other day by day. I know its difficult to happen in the real life but i think this is the only chance for us. Online support is nothing if you have severe pssd. The real personal contact and living together and do things together like long walking, cooking, talking or anything else… I think we understand each other but nobody else. Not even your family. I think thats the only way or we live between the 4 walls and do nothing or commit suicide…
I think we are stronger together. I think thats my and other people only hope to live with these horrible conditions somehow…
What do you think about it??

Where do you live, mate?

Hungary.
I know its a mad idea. But i think thats the only way. I dont know how, but the only way

I live in South East England

Can you work? Do you have a job or you lost it??
I lost my Job. This thing destroyed me…

1 Like

I have to work as I need to pay mortgage. Only that lifts me everyday from my bed. Struggling like the rest, but have to live and hope

I cant live like this alone. I need support and i think a lot of people here need support every day, every minute. I wanna live in small group with a few people… I think no other way. I dont wanna kill myself or going to full paranoid and mad alone closed between 4 walls

1 Like

I think we could be relative happy if we can live together. 2 male, 2 female for example… In one house. In a separate palace. A doing evrything together. Its better Than live alone totally misunderstood.

Anybody think is it can happen in reality?? Who thinks a small group with same problems (living together) could help her/him in this horrible struggling??

I totally understand the premise and the reality of it could certainly be beneficial. Given you’re Hungarian you’d probably have to find other people from your country to do it with as emigration is likely not a practical option for most patients.

Are you not aware of any Hungarian support groups for post-drug syndrome patients?

1 Like

No. Here in this country this is a non exist thing…You cant prove this thing. The Doctors and everybody Say its all in my head. Its terrible

just back home with your family,I have terrible experience since two months ago,I crashed,mental,sex,like shit,family numbers helps me,one months ago,I feel better,im not recover,something is worse,but I could try my best to work ,we have no choice but to fight,I know someone who recovered after 1—2years,PSSD or PFS,give yourself time,just insist,maybe you are lucky guy.