God how can I find purpose in my life?

I am 22 had to drop out of college cannot focus, no sexuality, no pleasure, do not sleep naturally, my nose has no mucus, body hair growing wildly, body destroyed life destroyed like what is the point and all over some weed and prozac this has got to be a joke

4 Likes

The personal losses have been very heavy for me too. The only thing that has brought a sense of purpose, value to my life has been by doing volunteer work. It is stress free on my own terms. Helping others can bring a degree of reward and inner peace in to your life. Without this i would have felt even more lost in is world. Give it a go, it may even work towards recovery by introducing a none disease related focus.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that you’re struggling.

Is your condition completely static or do you have good and bad days?

First off, I’m very sorry for what you’re experiencing.

For me, it’s been Art. Photography (mostly), painting/drawing. I try to write also when I can come up with good ideas.

They’re a huge thing for me that keep me motivated and always lean on everyday. I figure, who knows? Why not me? In terms of getting my work noticed one day. Plus I love the Artists lifestyle and work life.

I wish I could just tell you what to get involved in to be passionate about. Sometimes things take their time and they find You. Or possibly you can actively look at everything, try some new things and see what excites you.

The problem I’m sensing is probably lack of motivation due to the burden of all this and Believe Me man I truly get it, I do. I’ve spent a lot of miserable days lying down and mourning for myself.

Some might say either everyone has a purpose OR you have to go out and make your own purpose.
Sometimes I feel that can sound patronizing But perhaps us in our situation we have no choice but to go out and make our own purpose (or wait patiently until it hits us)

You still have worth. Of course you do. You’re so young. And you have one thing almost all ppl are envious of and that’s TIME. You have plenty of it to sort out what you want for yourself and also to heal or wait for a treatment.

I hope that helps. If you ever get interested in Art feel free to PM me and I’d be absolutely more than happy to help in any direction I can.

Be well. We’re here for you.
Chin up. Stay strong

2 Likes