GiuseppeK Stool Test

Yeah I was told I have disbiosis and I also have parasites in my gut. I can’t recall my zonulin value, but my therapist was a little puzzled by my test and said my gut is “on the verge of a breakdown”.

Apparently, healing the gut is no joke.

How are you proceeding from this point on? I was prescribed a lot of supplements (I have plenty of Vitamin deficiencies) but I’m a little scared.

Hi TLD.

You will have to treat the parasites first I believe. There are plenty of things that can attribute to leaky gut.

1. Food Allergies
  2. Antibiotics
  3. Dysbiosis/SIBO
  4. Heavy Metals
  5. Parasites
  6. Fungus/ Yeast

You should try to treat these first. Watch videos on youtube on how to repair a leaky gut. I have been taking a bunch of supplements over the years, one of them being glutamine (pill form) and I took the recommended 1 gram (2x 500g pills) every day. This is simply not enough to repair a leaky gut. You can find videos online by some naturopaths/doctors who say you need a higer dose of glutamine to repair it. Try to avoid trigger foods as this leads to inflammation preventing the gut to repair itself. These can be corn, soy, dairy, eggs etc…

1 Like

Yeah, I have high mercury in my blood actually, and as I said parasites were detected as well.

I also have plenty of vitamin deficiencies which I don’t know wether to supplement or not.

Thank you for your advice. The only thing I’m taking at moment is CoQ10 60mg per day with breakfast.

I had a food intolerance test done months ago, so I try to avoid the stuff I was told not to eat. Gluten and dairy (especially gluten) are kind of hard on me.

Thanks man.

@guiseppek how are you doing now? Was that test a Game 'changer?

1 Like