GHB (Gamma Hydroxy Butyrate)

antiaging-systems.com/articles/140-discover-the-regenerative-effects-of-ghb-the-elixir-of-life

There were a few more, yeah. Ithappens comes to mind; he used Xyrem and recovered.

Itā€™s ashame itā€™s so hard to get hold of!

If anyone is interested in trying GBL or purchasing GBL and then converting it to GHB (guide available on the web) then i think this place is legit:

gblstarcleaner.com/

From this web site it looks ghb would be easist to get in the Netherlands (big surprise there):
erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb_law.shtml

Is there anyone in the Netherlands that could get me GBL and then ship it to me in the UK? PM me please.

Anyone try this stuff yet?

Paulwalters - i noticed that you have recently logged onto the website. Could you provide us with an update?

u couldnā€™t obtain it from legit pharmacy?

There are 2 websites which i am guessing are perfectly reliable but i donā€™t want to chance shipping it to the UK yet. If i get some money together i may take the plunge and buy some GBL.

forum.mesomorphosis.com/mens-health-forum/doctors-please-trazadone-questions-134264493-2.html

I found an old thread where HAN is stating that Xyrem cured a guy of his sleep and hormone issues.

Since i`m sick of the supplement-crap, iā€™ll give it a try with GHB tonight. Does anyone know how much an how long italysideffects took the drug, before it restored most of his pre-fin state? Iā€™d ask him miself, but he doesnt seem to be around anymore.

Google is your friend

erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb_dose.shtml

elitefitness.com/forum/life-extension-andropause-masters-bodybuilding/dosage-ghb-release-gh-78554.html

Here are two other links that could be of great value to you:

antiaging-systems.com/articles/132-ghb-review

bluelight.ru/vb/threads/196006-GBL-GHB-dosage-duration-withdrawals

May i ask how you got hold of it? i am desperate for a reliable source in the UK. Please if anybody can get GHB - PM ME!

Hi, in germany you can get a drug called somsanit containing GHB which is made for i.v-injections and therefore you only need a regular prescription for, xyrem on the other hand is under the narcotics act.

Let us know how it went.

Be careful, too much is a bad thing.

Has anyone had a chance to try/get a hold of GHB yet?

I am going to try GBL, which is converted to GHB in the liver. I just need some money to order from the guys above.

No U.S. shippingā€¦ bummer

I will say it for the last time; anyone who is curious about GHB, buy some Phenibut. I doubt there is a single supplements more powerful than this shit. I slept for 18 hours straight when i overdosed on it, and i am someone who wakes up every 2 hours at least usually.

You can use it in small dosages just to feel calm and relaxed or bigger dosages for insanely deep sleep. Be careful not to overdose, it makes you incredibly ill for a day or two.

raysahelian.com/phenibut.html
drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103242

Best place to get it is Ebay - pure powder form.

I tried that stuff and quickly built up a tolerance to it in a few days to the point where it was completely useless. I hope you have better luck with it than I did