GHB (Gamma Hydroxy Butyrate)

Im not going to start argueing with you, i think i explained myself fairly well.

Thanks for the information.

Is this GLB product basically the same as GHB ?

cleanandsolve.com/eng/

Iā€™m still looking at purchasing GHB I was about to buy it from a website that has been around for years but it has gone offline this week.

It was the only site I found selling GHB that got a good review from https://www.scamadviser.com

If anyone knows of any reliable sources to purchase GHB online can you please send me a pm.

It also helped me after my doctor prescribed it (Xyrem) years back for what he thought may be some form of narcolepsy. Anyway, it jacked my libido when I was on it and I suspect in low doses it could help me as it did you. one question: where the heck can I find it now that I have no prescription for it?

Any more success stories for GHB/Xyrem and getting/restoring restful sleep? I feel like devastated sleep is the most urgent thing underlying peopleā€™s problems here. I sure would love to get ahold of some Xyrem (or GHB) if I could get it prescribed here up Canada. I wonder how much it is here.

I managed to make some home made GHB but I have not tested it yet.

1 Like

Please keep us up to date. Btw, what safety precautions are you using to ensure youā€™re not breathing in any toxic fumes during manufacture and have a final product absent of any toxic impurities?

I used the baking soda conversion method which does not involve any toxic chemicals apart from the GBL its self.

The end product was completely clear so I do not believe it contained any impurities. But I was going to use Activated Charcoal to take out any impurities.

Hey Mark, how are you doing with the GHB?

would it still be inducing sleep if one is used to benzos/zdrugs like me :frowning: ? i read its very strong on GABAb receptors but benzos work on the aā€¦but it somehow should put one to sleep because its use as narcotic before surgeries,no?
safety? where to get? seems a very very desperate try though

Iā€™ve only been using GHB for the last few days but so far so good.

Things Iā€™ve noticed so far.

I have lot less fatigue.

Sleep has improved.

It does not give me a hangover like other sleep medications.

Slight increase in testicle size.

Better overall mood.

Also one of the downsides was that it made my frequent urination problem alot worse but that seems to have gone away now.

You shouldnā€™t mix GHB with any other drugs or alcohol it can be very easy to overdose if you do.

yes sure! my idea was to instantly stop actual medication and switch to GHBā€¦theoretikally as i wont get any GHB

Hi! I havenā€™t understood so far how you create that yourself? How do you do it exactly?

Thank you.

Its very easy to turn GBL into GHB using baking soda.

Just follow the instructions.

https://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/ghb.html

THX! How did it help you?

Any update from the folks who tried GHB? Iā€™m asking specifically for neurological symptoms.

GHB did help me some what but I donā€™t think its a magic cure for PFS.

Any update? How does one get ahold of a food-safe source of GBL?

Did you noticed any crash after sometime ??