Getting PFS from TRT?

This question is a bit complex but I’ll try to explain. So, no one knows exactly what causes PFS and how to cure it. But we do know that the main function of Finasteride is to inhibit DHT. I actually took Accutane but it works similarly.

Anyway, I just started TRT and in my country, it is difficult to get HCG or any PCT/SERMs. So far I’m on gel and have been for 3 weeks. I have not noticed any change in symptoms so far but that is to be expected I suppose. Since I had pretty mild symptoms (only sexual symptoms, and not extreme ones) and since these symptoms started 4 years after stopping Accutane, there is a decent chance that I don’t actually have PFS/PAS, especially seeing how I had low enough testosterone levels to get TRT (300-350 ng/dl on a few tests). Hopefully I only have hypogonadism (potentially caused by Accutane too).

This brings me to my question. If I was to hypothetically want to stop TRT and simply go off it without any PCT (or for any other reason had to go without TRT for a temporary period), then it would take some time for the natural testosterone production to kick back in. Which means my testosterone production would be completely shut down for a while, which means (from what I understand) that DHT also would be completely shut down. Can this alone cause PFS? I haven’t heard of permanent effects from going off TRT without PCT (which doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened). I mean I have heard of natural testosterone not coming back, especially with heavy steroid users going off steroids, but I haven’t heard of testosterone coming back but still getting PFS or similar to the point where they are worse than before TRT.

Obviously, I would try to get PCT (even illegally if I have to) if I was to stop taking TRT, but you never know. So this makes me a bit paranoid. And I don’t see how a complete shut down of testosterone production can’t potentially cause issue.