Getting Desperate Here

Does anyone know any sympathetic neurologists in Minnesota or the midwest or in the whole USA who see patients with sexual dysfunction?

I want to get a battery of neurological tests: bulbocavernous reflex latency (BCR), nerve conduction velocity (NCV) test, electromyography (EMG) test, and others to hopefully narrow down what my problem may be or to at least get some clinically verifiable information that something is wrong.

I’ve been to three neurologists and I can’t get anywhere with them. They just look at my MRI and say that they can’t see anything out of order with my spine or head and that any further neurological testing is unlikely to turn anything up.

I only know of a urologist in central Minnesota who acknowledges that finasteride can cause long term damage. I don’t know if she could recommend someone to you though.

I can’t remember what the test is called, but it measures blood flow to the penis. Every person that I read about who has taken finasteride and had this test done, has had abnormal results, such as low blood flow.