Genes - 1 pill cases

Anytime I reference the crispr tools that are refining quickly, someone comes in and shuts it down and says “oh man is going to take decades!!!”

These posts aren’t even worth responding to with the appropriate citations

I think they mean “decades” in terms of finding out what wrong with us, rather than CRISPR advancement. As axo says, CRISPR will take care of itself.

We must remain patient and calm but also try safe things in the meantime to cope.

No the posts I’m referring to always say the tools will take decades

Decades to become available for the general population I believe.

Yes, it can fry the minds of those with a predisposition. A bit like Finasteride.

Nothing, in principle. You are welcome to report your experiences with whatever you are trying therapeutically. You are not welcome to state a “protocol” of ADHD medication, complete with dosages, would “likely” restore libido in PFS patients. You have no study of PFS patients on ADHD meds matched against a control group to cite because no such study exists. In future, it’s better to phrase things like that as “I believe an ADHD stimulant protocol could restore libido in PFS patients based upon my recent experience with methamphetamine and the reports of some others on the forum”.

You know nothing about my attitude towards drugs, “fears” or otherwise. I certainly have a respect for them. Practically everybody on this site is here because of “drugs”.

You made a buoyant thread proclaiming that crystal meth had increased your libido then four hours later made your statement about a stimulant protocol. In your post you admitted it was based on a sample size of one

You might find some others over the years here have reported a libido increase from stimulants. Thing is, I can find a few who have reported symptomatic improvement from, say, tribulus… the very same substance which is responsible for at least one of our members having a significant worsening of their condition, with new symptoms included. The point is, just because something works for one or a few PFS patients, it doesn’t then mean it’s safe or “likely” to do anything to a patient cohort who have wildly unpredictable reactions to substances which are otherwise relatively safe to use for normal people.

And I suggest you moderate your tone a bit my friend. Nobody is on a high horse here and the rules of this forum are very simple to follow. I’d rather not have to take the time to edit your posts so that they’re in line with those rules. So, again, please refrain from making breezily declarative statements about powerful substances, the reaction of a PFS patient to, you cannot predict.

In any case, this isn’t relevant to the thread topic so I’ll draw a line under it here. Pm me if there’s something pertaining to this you want to discuss further. In fact, pm me if you need somebody to talk to about PFS in general. I’ve seen some of your recent posts and they are scarily similar to some of the things I was thinking during the first months of my crash. I’m genuinely worried about you and I really do think you should slow it down with the therapeutic attempts but it is of course up to you how you try to deal with what has happened to you.

3 Likes