Generous Member Will Match Our Monthly Donations

A member of the broader community has generously agreed to match whatever sum we raise in our monthly fundraising group on whats app.

There’s no limit. We could raise 10,000 euros in the group. It’ll be matched, meaning 20,000 euros for the important WGS study.

If you aren’t there with us now, I highly encourage you to join. You can message me your whats app number and I’ll add you.

There’s really no excuse not to join us at this point. We have world class researchers ready to work on identifying the pathomechanisms of this disease. We need to fund them.

I will be increasing the amount I give each month to take advantage of this generous offer.

Please step up and get involved.

16 Likes

Awesome news. Thank you Erik and thank you generous member.

3 Likes

Thats great news to hear! I will donate 100 euros for the month!

5 Likes

Please remember everyone: every dollar counts, no donation is too small. This is our lives on the line here, so let’s take advantage of this opportunity!

3 Likes

Erik, great work!

1 Like

Hi - can you let me know where exactly to donate so the match counts?

1 Like

You need to join our whats app group. PM me your number

1 Like

I don’t have Whats App unfortunately. Can I donate to the foundation or only through the Whats App?

1 Like

Can’t you download it?

1 Like

This is the paypal donation button in Australian Dollar for the registered charity Pfs Network funding the “Kiel” (epigenetic) and the “Tampere” (Whole genomic sequencing) study.

2 Likes

One EURO 1 € is 0.61 AUD (Austral Dollar).
One Dollar 1 $ is 0.66 AUD

50 AUD Donation are 30,5 € or 33 $.
82 AUD Donation are 50 €
76 AUD Donation are 50 $

4 Likes

this is awesome. i’ll make my biggest donation this month

4 Likes

You are awesome!

4 Likes

gave as much as I could

9 Likes

Dude, thank you!

4 Likes

I’ll donate 200;at the end of the month.

6 Likes

Awesome bro. Do you wanna join our whats app group to do it? We’d love to have you with us.

6 Likes

Is that how u donate? Drop me an invite with the donation instructions. I donated in the past but did via something Mitch sent me. Cheers

4 Likes

We all donate the standard way through the website, it’s just we post screenshots in the whats app group to hold each other accountable & boost morale

5 Likes

I added a bit more towards the kitty today to juice it up.

We’re at 2.5k in two days - thank you everyone for your support, and of course to the generous donor.

9 Likes