Fungul toe nails

Hi guys

Since suffering from PFS i developed full body psoriasis

But I also developed fungal toe nails in all my toes and reading up on this subject I discovered its related to diabetes

Anyone have this issue and if so how does it relate to pfs

Thanks

1 Like

I also developed psoriasis from PFS. I’ve now seen several reports of this.

1 Like

I’ve had fungal for about 5 years now can’t get rid

2 Likes

Hi guys

Since suffering from PFS i developed full body psoriasis

But I also developed fungal toe nails in all my toes and reading up on this subject I discovered its related to diabetes

Anyone have this issue and if so how does it relate to pfs

Thanks

I am reading up on this right now and this is how I found this thread. Im starting to develop skin issues too (toes and bottom of my foot). For people finding this, here is what I found so far. As a type 2 progressive diabetic I have been warned several times now to really take care of my skin and feet. Especially foot problems like foot fungus can easily spread into shoes and once infected, can be difficult to treat.

Foot fungus can lead to fungal nail, which is almost impossible to get rid of without real consistent, long term treatment. It’s usually costly and hard to persist doing it just from home.

Diabetic foot usually starts with a simpe foot fungus infection… be careful! I’m still learning on what to do about it, but it’s a complicated subject.

Take care

I too got fungus in my toes after a second course of Accutane.

I also got this damn, toe nail fungi, had it for a few years now, it’s stubborn AF . Tried a few treatments - won’t go away.

1 Like