Fundraiser- Please read!!

Hello everyone. This message is meant for all the people who are reading this who are regular members of this forum as well as the lurkers who have not posted or been involved in posting…as of yet. Many of us have been fighting over various theories and treatments for years now but what we really need to do is give to the foundation that has already established a significant study taking place at Brigham and Women’s Hospital. And you can trust me on this, more studies are in the works as we speak. I truly believe that this condition is at the very least treatable and we are inching our way closer every day to a better understanding of the mechanisms involved. Let’s unite, and so something together. Something simple enough that can make a giant difference and start sprinting towards the finish line of fixing our condition. This Friday, I am going to donate $35 us dollars to the foundation. I am then going to post on this thread that I have done so. This represents a few less beers and some food that I am not going to eat on Friday night. I am not asking for more, just $35. Lets show solidarity, Lets show that we are all in the effort to beat this syndrome together, Lets show our appreciation that the wheels of the foundation are starting to really spin, but most improtantly, lets show how much money we can raise together and prove what is known to be true, all great things have small beggings. Please join me this Friday, and let our voice be heard and the foundation to grow stronger. Thanks for your time.

I’m in. I’ll do at least 35.

Could you put me down for $35.00 too

i absolutely love it …i will scrounge up $35 by friday, so count me in as well

thanks finathruth

In my opinion there is the problem that many sufferers like to donate to the pfsfoundation but they are reluctant to do so since they don’t want their names to be revealed. You don’t know who else is getting hold of your data once you donated. You cannot do it anonymously like you can post in this forum.

Furthermore, there are many sufferers who don’t visit the forum any more. I rarely visit this forum anymore even though I am suffering for a very long time.

Im in for another $35.

Who gives a shit about identity, if you really give a fuck about this cause, we need to stand up and be counted. The PFS Foundation would not sell your identity and if it did emerge, who cares.

Tell you what, send me $35.00 to my paypal account and I donate for you on your behalf and send you a paypal receipt???

Same applies for any other member worried about identity etc.

yes, and just because you dontate to the cause doesnt mean you have or not have the syndrome. Its too support the cause.

no need for skepticism in this thread, as it should be nothing but positive … if you are reluctant to donate then so be it, but it does not seem useful to publicly proclaim why you do not want to … if you are in, then say so and keep the positive mojo going, and if not, so be it, but no need to say why in a thread like this (and i do not mean this in a rude way whatsoever, just expressing my personal feelings)

again, i think this is a fantastic thread, and i will absolutely be finding a way to scrounge up the $35 by friday … thanks again finatruth

I will add another 35 dollars to the 600 dollars I have already donated to the foundation this year.

Thanks everyone, lets keep this going! Friday will be our day.

Hi all,

I like this idea - am not around tomorrow so have just donated 100 dollars. I’ll aim to do this on a regular basis. Obviously, the more of us who give a bit the better, so I hope lots of people donate on Friday (although no one should feel guilty if they are short of funds or not in work at the moment).

Davey

Im going to donate

Fina, are we all to donate separately or how do you propose doing a mass donation tomorrow?

Anyone whos worried about anonymity could donate by using a pay as you go credit card.

Everyone donates separately, then puts a post on this thread after donating. Yes, the foundation donation can be paid via Paypal! Lets see what we can do united, if this goes well other fundraising efforts will go in place. I want to do something together, with an amount most people can afford.

Post-Finasteride Syndrome Foundation
Paul, thank you for your donationPayment by PayPal
Confirmation number: 2UV2657037977964M.
An email with your donation details has been sent to **@hotmail.co.uk and you can print your donation receipt.
Donations Coordinator Contact Information
Post-Finasteride Syndrome Foundation
Donations@PFSFoundation.org

Go to PayPal Account Overview

PayPal protects your privacy and security.

For more information, see our Privacy Policy, User Agreement and Key Payment and Service Information.

Copyright © 1999-2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.

This is a great idea. I’m in tomorrow for 1 hundo $.

I’m really sorry I can’t be part of this guys. I literally have $3 to my name. But I promise you that when my first paycheck comes (in September) I will donate every single paycheck.

Just donated $35 via PayPal. Adds to the $500 I donated last year. Will definitely give more.

Transaction I’d - 68S8211992113011C