Found new claiming recovery

Can you describe what the Taurine made you feel like?

Well, That was 3 months after crashing so I may not have stabilized yet. I took some Taurine (1000mg) before sleep and had a horrible night. I can’t recall how exactly, I just remember taking it off my list.

Today I took 1000mg of Taurine, considering I washed out 50% of the Clonazepam out of my body already, I though I had an opportunity to try it.
So far so good, I don’t have any ill effects. I have moderately high brain fog since I ‘‘woke up’’ (as if I was sleeping before !) and the brain fog is due to last night’s bad sleep. It seems Sulforaphane and Tyrosine are not helping, however I can still focus and I’m motivated. Confidence is average, maybe a little low. Sex drive is intact and I’m feeling calm.

I’m tired but have to wait eleven hours before going to sleep. It’s gonna be one of these days…
But I’m not complaining. I’m lucky and have it easy compared to many others.

Update: I’m actually feeling really mellow. I’m tired, but I’ve been stressed and tired many times in the past. I’ll take another 1000 mg of Taurine around 4:30pm. Being mellow and relaxed is what it’s supposed to do, so maybe I am getting benefits from Taurine.

On another note, I took Sulforaphane with 500 mg of Broccoli extracts powder and a branch of raw broccoli today. This is in order to get the enzymes needed to metabolize Sulforaphane. Maybe I’ll get better results at boosting Allopregnanolone (by boosting 3a-HSD)

3 Likes

I’m really feeling so well in metformin. (1000mg day)
was in the middle of a crash with adrenergic bursts, and simply stopped it.
My mind is clearer and i even notice an slight libido.
Was on metformin for 2 months from March to May and also stopped the incidence of bad days and chilled me a lot.
I know it lowers testosterone, but man, this is how i feel on it. It works for me.
Metformin is also anti inflammatory and a demethylation agent, so here we have a point

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Metformin has been cited as a potential anti-aging therapy, but there is a lot of conflicting evidence. A deleterious effect on lifespan was observed when it was given to aged, but otherwise healthy mice, rather than as a life-long therapy.

A review: https://www.karger.com/Article/FullText/502257

Were you prescribed metformin for high fasting blood glucose or high A1C, or something else?

No, only for weight gain.

Interestingly i had also some really nice days also while i was taking prednisone for a week.
Same sensation.
Prednisone is also anti inflammatory.

I will continue with metformin. Even if it lowers testosterone, i think i will recover fast on it rather than don’t take it and continue with anxiety and all the PFS degradating symptoms.

Fasting also reduces testosterone like Metformin does. So who knows!!

2 Likes

@finaduta I’m wondering if you’re still taking Metformin and if your experience with it is still positive. Please let me know!
Thanks!

didn’t make me worse, but also didn’t improved either

1 Like