FORSKOIN TRIAL. might be something here

So i tried forskolin and i gotta say there is something here.

Firstly with how sensitive my system is i knew to trial only a tiny tiny ammount. I emptied the whole capsule and put back a tiny pinch. Im talking like 1/100th of the contents. Popped and immediately my skin went flush. My joints loosened up. Went out side for a smoke and i had goosebumps for the first time in years from the cold air. I felt slight anxiety but took my sleep pill and went to bed. Woke up with a raging boner. Jerked off 3 times that day. Its now 3 days later and i can say my skin is surely tighter. Had great sex with my gf. Had times of toral clarity and well being. Had times of some increased de realization and bad visual snow. Some depression but thats always there. But i can say for sure this stuff has awoken my body and mind in some respects. There is good and bad but even my gf notices the change in my skin and sex drive. So with that said i will cautiously continue to experiment with it. I havent tried a new supplement in ages. Ill report as i go i plan to take it again weds night

Agaun i am shocked that such a tiny tiny tiny ammount could have this effect. I will slowly titrate up as i go.

Im sure this will all backfire on me. My hair feels very dry so idk whats up with that. Any just my finding and not a recommendation until i see if improvements can last and how bad the side effects may be

It increased my anxiety so much I almost had a panic attack at first time I noticed libido increase but it was not as much as aromasin or dostinex.

That’s great news @hippydoof you deserve a break. Dry hair suggests a lowering of DHT which in my case is always the sign of a false dawn. I hope I’m wrong. Good luck

What dosing you are using?

Interesting! I was going to include it in my most recent intervention as there is some research showing that it can interact in interesting ways with the androgen receptor, but ultimately decided not to include it. Glad you had a good go with it. How will you proceed with it? Daily? Weekly?

Severe horrible crash

1 Like

Fuck man

It for sure increased my anxieyy. Ive been off it for a few days now but today thay deep gut panic is creepibg in and my derealization is the worst ots beennin years. Insane brain fog. I cant even out two thoughts together. Why oh why does rhis always fucking happen? Why cant my shitty body process anything? Why did literally a tiny few grains of sand size dose of forskolin do this to me? It helped for lile a day maybe two but boom here i am again in PAS hell. Im so depressed and hoepless i cried today because of how bad i feel and hoe hopeless this all is. If i ever get back to as bad as i was in 2014 i will end it i cant do that again. Not as strong as i used to be. I just want a normal body i want to feel whate everyone else does. The things they all take for granted without even noticing i want all that so bad.

But i dont think there is an answer. I think we are doomed as sad as it sounds. Victims. If i die ad a statistic just know that a tried to lead a good life as best i could with this. That i fought as hard as i could and risked everything in the hopes that this one new thing might help me. This is going on 20 years now friends. I cant live a ruined life is not worth living. Anyway sprry rant over im goinf to bed snd if i dont wake up im okay with that

1 Like

Forskolin was in my stack in the past. I’ve mixed opinion about it. I think it increases libido through upregulation of dopamine D2 receptors but it also increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate, cyclic AMP (i.e. cAMP), which seemed to aid weight loss but also made me anxious. I remeber having bad GI issues with doses >50mg/d.

@hippydoof I’m lost for words there are a few if us in this state permanently and where every damn thing just pushes us a bit further. Not feeling normality ever is enough in itself and that’s without the catastrophic global destruction that’s going on across the body and brain. I share the feeling of not wanting to wake up in order to get out of this hell. The hopes of improving and getting better diminish more and more. Ive put my faith in God. I pray to him every night for healing. Give it a try, when there’s nothing left this is often where people go. All of us have so much to live for and just want our lives back. Ask the big man upstairs for healing. Your in my prayers