forma stanzol / Formastane while on TRT helps

Hello,

I was on TRT without formestane for a a month or so and found I woke up more tired than if I was not on TRT. I started using forma stanazol cream and my energy increased and I no longer felt like a dead man when I woke up. Also when using formestane I have morning wood every day. It has helped a lot. I just ran out a couple of days ago and I have defiantly notice the difference. Today I woke up feeling like a dead man again.

The positive effects of formestane last unlike most other treatments. Strangely it increased my saliva estrogen when I tried a higher dose. A higher dose made me feel worse. I only take .5m 2 times a day. What is funny is that it also is a weak 5ar inhibitor and it also can convert to a week androgen. It makes me think a lot why a 5ar inhibitor is one of the only things that makes me feel better. I have posted a lot about 3bdiol on other thread it makes me think that TRT may be increasing DHT metabolites which are counteracting the T and as formestane is a weak 5ar inhibitor this is blocking some of that conversion and is improving my T to DHT metabolite profile.

Here is what I am using :

mrsupps.com/Products/18/Forma+Stanzol/

You may want to give it a try as I have really tried a lot of stuff and this is really one of the only things that has given me lasting improvements.

I ran out of this stuff and started feeling really bad. Almost like I was going to die. Very cold, nausea, no appetite. Lucky that my new order arrived I applied it and within an hour was feeling a lot better. Had morning wood all night and all morning. So much that it was quite annoying.

It really does not work. It does not cure everything but makes having PFS much more bearable. Without it I would feel tired all the time, less appetite, less energy and little to no morning wood. I really suggest you try it as it is one of the only things that has been able to consistently improve my PFS symptoms.

I quit formestane in order to do some blood tests within a day the fatigue has come back very strongly and my brain and body feels very tired. It is hard to sit at my chair, appetite has decreased and feel worse overall. I am still on a low dose of TRT.

So I am sure formestane is helping me. I am not sure though which mechanism as the product I have has a few other ingredients. And formestane itself has a few actions, weak 5ar inhibitor, aromotaze inhibitor, and it converts to a weak androgen.

I would like to try a formestane product that does not have all the extra stuff like cell formestane

paramount-supplements.com/fo … ntrol.html

This one contains only formestane.

I suggest people try this because I have tried 100;s of hormones, herbs and vitamins so far as this is the only what that consistently helps.

It does not put me back to normal or anything but makes me much more functional.