For the people with loose skin and wastage

Looking through this forum, I’ve noticed a peculiar commonality between people who experience body wide muscle and collagen wastage as a symptom. These people have usually had one of the post drug conditions and have talked about using an antipsychotic some time after their first crash (usually for sleep, which is incredibly irresponsible by the health practitioner). The two most offending examples are the atypical antipsychotics Olanzapine and Quietapine.

Are there any wasters here that can vouch for this pattern? Could be useful for understanding this condition.

I lost muscle and had skin changes you described. I never took a sleep medication or antipsychotic.

2 Likes

Yes, I have this and only took Finasteride. Try not to be so hard on yourself for taking something else.

Good point, I think I was trying to find patterns when there really aren’t any. The regret just really sucks.

1 Like

I have never taken anything like that. I don’t have muscle wastage but my skin is definitely demonstrating collagen loss after my Isotretinoin treatment. It got kinda loose and saggy. I don’t know if there’s a way to fix that.