Foot atrophy caused by PFS?

Anyone else here notice their feet seem more slimmer? I used to wear a 9.5 now I realize why my shoes don’t fit as well anymore due to my feet losing some mass. I’m wearing size 9’s now also the calluses on the bottom of my feet have disappeared to, how weird.

1 Like

Same here dropped one size callouses on hands gone too despite still using free weights “much lighter ones of course”

1 Like

Okay, now I wonder how many others here have yet to notice this symptoms as well.

1 Like

Last 3 or 4 year for me how’s your nails?

Nope, feet are about the same.

I’ve seen a PFS patient on another site say his shoe size dropped so it’s not unheard of. I believe @Papasmurf also said the padding on the soles of his feet has diminished.

2 Likes

Nails seems to be growing at the same rate as before no change there.

No lines or brittleness how’s the gums?

My gums seem okay, they used to bleed a whole lot during my crash but it seems to have subsided after the first year of my crash I’m 2 years in now. I’m worried about my teeth in the long run though.

1 Like

I’ve lost approx 1cm of tissue and had new teeth put in to fill the gaps still bleeding and painful like they’re in a vice. Had this particular problem for 4 years I hope it settles. Like all of my symptoms they are up and down with no pattern at all. Tried everything it’s destroying. Times seems to be the best hope mate

Have you got many symptoms?

Yes been hit with just about every side in the book. Brain fog seems better these days, still have severe sexual and physical side effects though, I do get very bad headaches this whole week seems to be bad on that end.

1 Like

Are you

Low pregnenolone can make the feet “shrink”.