Flynn - Possible Theory of PAS and Progesterone

How’s is going for you? I read through this thread and realized we both have the same progesterone levels. I’m pretty sure this is one of the main culprits to my sexual disorder.

I used Fin and not Accutane though.

1 Like

I have a very hectic lifestyle and I haven’t had the opportunity to source high quality mifepristone nor have I had a good period of time to experiment with it. So I haven’t made any progress but I have been living with these side effects for a very long period of time now.

I posted this theory just to get my thoughts out there and to try to bring together various bits of information. I don’t know if this theory is correct at all, it might not be but only time will tell. When we are in a position to investigate these things, it could be worth looking into.

Seems like mifepristone might be my last chance, I’ve tried everything else, proviron, test and masteron, DHEA supplements, triptorelin (this may have helped the most), creatine and glycine to try to upregulate AR…. Running out of options here. If I can get my hands on mifepristone I’ll give it a shot

1 Like

I’d give mifepristone the ol college try if anybody can source it for me. I can’t find it anywhere.

Hi guys,

Its been quite a while, did anybody else try Mifepristone yet, and was there any lasting permanent results ?

I don’t understand how all the people here speculate and give others hope and then don’t post anything anymore.
Why doesn’t anyone come back and report???

1 Like

Many left for different reasons. There’s a reddit.

1 Like

where is the reddit?

@che
Discussed in this thread. Good luck. Jim

Move to Reddit + automod rules

Vielen Dank.