Fleshlight, orgasm abstinence, warm baths help

I am only 1 week in and my symptoms have been fluctuating, as have my hormonal values in a few tests I ran.

Right now I have ED where I can get a boner, but when I stand up or get on my knees the boner diminishes (but does not entirely disappear). It’s like 10-15% stronger when I lay down or sit. I think this might have something to do with the pudendal nerve or insufficient nitric oxide due to less DHT. Also the sensations in my penis are diminished, so masturbation is not as enjoyable. I am not sexually active at the moment so I’m not sure about sex.

But today for the first time in a while I tried out my Fleshlight, and it felt MUCH better than jerking off with my hand, also the orgasm was closer to normal but not as intense as it usually is with the Fleshlight. Also I have abstained from masturbation-orgasm for about 5 days, this also helps to increase penile sensitivity, get better erections and orgasms. However I do make sure to have 2-3 erections lasting at least 2-5 minutes each every day to counter fibrosis due to diminished nitric oxide. Warm baths also help when trying to achieve erection.

Also my boner became much stronger while using the Fleshlight, despite being on my knees while fucking it. Maybe because it stimulates the entire penis much more and better than a hand can do. And I had no post-orgasm penis pain as I have had with my previous post-finasteride orgasms using hand masturbation.

To sum it up:

• Orgasm abstinence for 4-7 days increases penis sensitivity, improves erections (also reportedly increases testosterone production at day 7)
  • Warm baths help to dilate blood vessels in the penis, leading to better erections when in the bath
  • Daily erections (without orgasm) may help to counter fibrosis if your nitric oxide levels are low due to less T & DHT
  • Fleshlight stimulates the entire penis, leading to possibly better erections and definitely better orgasms

That’s because you raise the temperature of your body I’ve been posting and telling people for the last two years not to stay in air-conditioning and raise the temperature of the body especially after you eat

OK take this product very small dose like the size of a Appleseed at night before you go to sleep take one vitamin D pill less then 1000iu

What does does does it works and night as you are asleep and gives you a hard on and this is exactly what you need in the morning it will give you morning would also that is exactly what you need

No more diet you need to eat you need to eat a lot of food if you do not eat and try to eat healthy you’re going to go backwards your body’s not gonna be able to recover do not go on a diet try to eat a lot of meat take all your products at night before you go to sleep

Another thing take very small doses our bodies are supersensitive supersensitive this is how I found out if I take too much of a product laissez I take one pill I noticed my dick would shrink and get really small and not want to work when I took a very small dose my dick would get big and want to work

The sensitivity level of the body is super high so we are sensitive to anything we put into our mouth that will increase the testosterone in our body

Lots of food Paleo diet
Take a very small doses of product at night before you go to sleep
1000iu or less vitamin D pill at night before you go to sleep

If you feel very sleepy throughout the day that means your body is recovering why do I make the statement

When you get in a car accident and your body takes a huge trauma what does the body do to recover put you to sleep you can be a sleep for two days three days until the body decides it’s time for you to wake up for instance

What I have noticed with me is I’m very sleepy all the time if I sleep let’s say eight hours a night and maybe take a nap for another One hour or so in the afternoon my dick is very happy and I can perform really good on a daily basis one time

This is very good compared to one time a week or one time every two weeks

One other thing you have to keep your body temperature high stay out of the air conditioning after you eat try to raise the temperature of your body at this time the body turns testosterone into dihydrotestosterone so we can use it

Try this and give me some feedback I am getting very good results with those