First results on Google when searching Post Finasteride Syndrome

I have just searched “post finasteride syndrome” on Google, and one of the results that appear on the first page of results is the study about it being a possible delusional disorder (https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/497362). In fact, it appears two times in the first page.

I know the google search results are not in the same order for everyone, but if I get this results, probably many other people get this results as well.

Is there anyone who knows about SEO or improving search engine results? Propeciahelp does not appear in any of the first pages of results. Maybe this can be changed.

On the other hand, the PFS foundation is one of the first results, something which will certainly prevent some people from using finasteride. Others will see the study which says it may be a delusional disorder and will convince themselves that there is nothing to worry about.

I will actually give some feedback from my own experience. Before starting finasteride in June 2018 I did some research. Basic but about the safety of the drug. I came across various websites about doctors prescribing it for years and labelling safe.
I just came across post finasteride syndrome when I did some more research about my symptoms.
Being in France I was redirected to the AVFIN association where all the information is available and links to articles, resources…
There is a survey somewhere stating that a good 80 percent of people came across propecia help afterwards.

1 Like

I made a lot of SEO last months.

I know that Awor has looked into SEO optimisation extensively but if anyone has any suggestions for advanced methods to improve things (assume we have no money for this) do let us know.

Yeah, I have proper delusional disorder. It is in my head that my joints are stiff, dry, clicking, scraping and hurt. WTF!

I found this forum from some article about pas/pfs. cant remember exactly which one. it appeared on first page of google search. And I actually wasn’t searching for PFS, it was something related to accutane/isotretinoin in the keywords

Just in case anyone is interested:

A very important part of the traffic of the PFS Foundation page is from people that are wondering about propecia side effects.
pfs%20foundation

While propeciahelp visitors seem to be mainly people that are already fucked up:
propeciahelp

On the other hand, propeciahelp has more global traffic than pfsfoundation.org.

1 Like