first post, positive vibes please

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and here is my story so far. I took Fin every other day 0.5mg for a week last july hoping it would help me with my thinning hair. After about a week I noticed my dick felt strange, limp, shrunken etc. I stopped immediately. Things sort of bounced back after that, I’ve had my ups and downs, to the point that at times I thought it was all in my head. For a while I was at about 80% I would say. I thought, “OK, if this is as good as it gets I can deal with that”. I even got myself a really great girlfriend (who I desperately don’t want to lose). Then about a week ago I had a bad crash and bottomed out. I have extremely low libido and am experiencing ED for the first time ever. I haven’t felt this bad yet and am so scared right now I don’t know what to do. I’ve actually been having suicidal thoughts for the first time in my life. I don’t understand why I am having this bad crash now 10 months down the road. Please, please, please, anyone who can give me some encouragement or hope would be much appreciated.

Also, as far as protocols go I am mostly just doing diet, exercise and vitamins. I’m actually in great shape, and since this crash have decided to force myself to lift more often. I’m weary of trying sups like trib or anything else as those seem like a gamble, which is how I got here in the first place.

So please, no negativity. I just can’t handle that right now. Positive vibes only, please.

Ben

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ben’s story so far-Need Advice