Finding a cure and doing more

Guys I really do realize that there is massive problem going on in our brains something isn’t firing properly up there, this condition simply isn’t acceptable by any means I’m really worried about my long term health- they can deny this all they want but they absolutely should not be getting away with this. I urge every single man on this page to do your part whether that’s taking the survey (a half hour of your life) or if you’re a long term lurker please sign up and speak up, don’t suffer in silence we’re not going to bite, we’re just normal men who want to find a solution and we NEED YOU. I’ve talked to multiple people about this now and they simple cannot fathom just how destructful taking a single dose of this pill is, it’s unheard of. Don’t let your life go to waste, please I urge every man to do his part in tackling this, we can’t do it all ourselves and nobody in this world is going to help us figure this out but ourselves. We must push, and push and push and keep on pushing, I’m in a horrible state but every day I’m writing emails to newspapers in the hopes I can get one person to listen, if we all bind together that’s a powerful army, we can always do more.

3 Likes

Hi, I am doing the same, writing to researchers, etc. My problem is a bit different though (PSSD).

How are your trials going?

Dear surviveplz,

While your efforts to contact scientists are appreciated, please know that we have several projects lined-up that we intend to use to approach specifically selected scientists with skills relevant to our problem. These projects will support our approach of these scientists with hard data based on validated questionnaires and will provide a comprehensive overview of the current “PFS” and adjacent literature detailing what we think our problem is and stressing its relevance to the broader public. In this approach, we are guided by experienced scientists that we are already in contact with and who support our cause.

You can make a real difference to support this approach by participating in our community projects, most notably our survey (if you have been suffering from persistent side effects for more than 3 months after cessation of your antidepressant treatment).

Please also see my post here for all the ongoing projects and how you can help: (17) I took a single pill of finasteride 4 months ago and I'm going through hell

3 Likes