Finasteride linked to suicidal ideation...

Just saw that the foundation put out a news release about the Eli Lilly study on adverse finasteride reports:

pfsfoundation.org/news/suici … y-journal/

I wonder if Lilly is partnering with the foundation on any more research. Is so, that should rattle Merck’s cage, eh?

…never thought that Mr. Sherlock-Obvious himself works for the foundation …

No really I am pissed

It is just fucking normal when you can’t fuck anymore have a small wrinkled dick can’t work properly and are cognitively impaired that you get suicidal ideation . WE ALL KNOW …better invest the money in to useful studies instead into this bullshit. No wonder that people believe in homebrewing if this is hyped to be the biggest and latest news !

give me a break !

Be happy for any/all studies published about PFS.

Remember: we need many such studies to really drive the point home that this condition exists.

I know , and I know that they are not our enemies .They want to help us but
sometimes I can’t understand what they are doing …

This is important shit. Don’t cast it by the wayside. You have to build a legitimate base before you can start getting into the solutions.

Agreed. And and ALL valid research is important.

And look: that very same study is cited here:

pelvicpainrehab.com/male-pel … -propecia/

As the saying goes ‘there is no such thing as bad publicity’ when PFS gets no publicity that means they’ve forgotten about us, that’s the time to worry.

Exactly. Every time there’s a mention in the press of PFS, Merck squirms a bit more.

Let’s make them squirm a LOT.

Let’s make them regret they ever got into the “health” care business in the first place.

Let’s shame the hell out of those psychopaths.

It can be done simply by standing up and telling the truth.

They should be a defence contractor making chemical and biological weapons for Bashar Asad.

Hear that, Kenneth C. Frazier?

You “should be a defence contractor making chemical and biological weapons for Bashar Asad.”

THAT is what the public thinks of you.

Not that you’re a great CEO.

Not that you’re a humanitarian of any sort.

But that you’re the head of the largest pharmacological terrorist organization on the planet.

Interesting that article is on a site dedicated to pelvic pain. PFS gave me pelvic pain and members of this site, particularly mcibofth attacked me for it.