Finasteride from HIMS or a similar website?

Did anyone use Finasteride from HIMS or a similar website?

GP only

Yes I used HIMS. Learned about it from the many podcasts I listen to. Every single one of them had advertisements for hims spliced in the episode. I was a victim to advertising. Why do you ask about hims?

1 Like

The largest prescribes of Finasteride are: Roman, Hims, Keeps, HeyDoctor

Yes… either Hims or Keeps. I’d have to look it up

1 Like

I used a similar company. I researched Fin alot before taking but the “Dr” BARELY gave me any warning to the side effects. No mention of PFS whatsoever

I hope these companies burn to the ground… more importantly, I hope MERCK burns to absolute ashes.

1 Like

Highly unlikely anything will happen to those online pharmacies. Best case scenario is Fin gets pulled off the market and that’s it.

Yeah I think its a good a idea to message HIMS or wherever you got the prescription and let them know how finasteride has affected you and PFS and you want them to report the side effects to the FDA. It wouldnt hurt to make a little noise on their end so they might begin to be less surprised by negative reactions to the drug. Many people just stop seeing their doctor when they have been hurt by them so the doctors never really know how the drug truly affected them. Just my opinion though.

Also I made a report to the FDA and am still trying to get my prescribing doctor to do the same.

1 Like

I don’t leave my doctor’s alone either. I constantly badger them