Finasteride adverts on facebook

I saw this ad on my facebook page

And facebook users were tagging their friends as recommendations. I decided to write there that people shouldn’t touch this poison and straight away all my comments were deleted! Amazing!

1 Like

The more people that get the syndrome the better for us.

2 Likes

It’s not their fault

It’s a fairly common thing - people who leave warnings have their comments removed. You tried, and there’s nothing wrong with that.

I have seen a huge increase in those companies advertising and selling finasteride online in the UK. They usually have a doctor on their website who is there to reasure potential customers that this medication is very safe.
How can these ppl from drug companies sleep at night knowing that they contributed to someone getting PFS ? It’s mental.

2 Likes

As misanthropic as it sounds, and though we shouldn’t wish this on anyone, I tend to agree.

I’m not sure whether it’s been a consistent thing over the last few years but I see around 3 new member stories on here just about every week. I wonder whether that’s attributable to the increased availability of Finasteride commercially on the internet.
With that kind of tempo I’m honestly surprised the Fin survey hasn’t reached a 1000 participants yet.

3 Likes