Finally got proper flu

Hi guys, I finally got flu, with proper fever, don’t know if it’s the coronavirus, but this thing is powerful. Was not able to get flu with fever for more than 2 years. Anyone else managed to get sick these days?

1 Like

Have your PFS symptoms improved?

I feel my head really clear, also my joints are scraping less. Deffinitely feel better with the flu.

4 Likes

If it’s COV, I wish you speedy recovery my friend.

5 Likes

Look after yourself @tisho1012, do you have congestion? Runny nose or phlegm when you cough? If so, this is not Covid-19.

1 Like

Cheers @Greek
No runny nose, no congestion, got phlegm when coughing tho, and the fever goes like 38 C

Thanks bro! Appreciate it!

I think the cough has to be a dry, persistent cough, so hopefully you just got a cold, but obviously take this very seriously and seek advice from professionals if you think anything more concerning is going on.

On the plus side, you might see some improvement in your pfs symptoms during the cold, so hopefully you’ll feel a bit better than usual at some point soon.

1 Like

Ya’ll feel better with the flu because our androgen receptors and immune system go hand in hand… It’s not actually curing your PFS but it makes it temporarily better. When ur sick ur immune system goes down.

Sleep deprivation also makes me feel better and so does fasting. But unfortunately both of those have other obvious negative effects that make not 100% worth it.

I had a cough recently, and sore throat. Not the coronavirus, no fever, but still definitely felt better also.

1 Like

To me this is one of the most important aspects, I have felt this a few times myself.
The ability to generate heat from the neck up. Maybe it could be just sheer blood flow or a type of saturation. This is different then any type of facial flushing or inflammation that some might experience, especially post Accutane.
This leads to the almost instant mental clarity and heightened mood.
Im not saying you are depressed but im aware of an altered mental state in all of this.

Treatment for depression must also restore proper functioning of the blood-brain barrier

Whole Body Hyperthermia: The Future of Depression Treatment?

Researchers have found that whole-body hyperthermia (WBH) is promising as a safe and rapidly acting treatment for depression, with long-lasting benefits after a single session, compared with placebo. The findings are published in JAMA Psychiatry .

I also maybe woudnt label it a cold, because outside of this generation of heat, you might not feel the same benefit.

1 Like