Final protocol 100% pfs reversal with dht therapy - lastpost

I do not know but my erectile strength doubled, late ejaculation is history i feel like a man again.
Sides are mildly this time and my dose is also much lower yet i again having mild jaundice

2 Likes

I can somehow relate to AI windows, specifically aromasin. Donā€™t feel much of the side effects, but sometimes libido kicks in out of nowhere to the point that i feel 100% normal. But just a windowsā€¦

Damn it my Blood Works Show highly elevated BUN to Creatinine ratio and elevated urea also my eyes turned apparent yellow. I will have to discontinue but i will try for few more weeks may be my body adapts it. Yes some benefits are also fluctuate on me too but one thing is persistentā€¦ i have urge to have sex and i am able to achieve climax without spending hoursā€¦ and refractory period is definitely in pre PFS levels.

True but I think it would be with the help of medication. Itā€™s a catch 22, if you donā€™t try anything you could develop later side effects like cancer. If you try medication you could further the damage. My method is searching online for any hint of permanent side effects for any medication Iā€™m thinking of trying and then I start by micro doseing and as soon as I get any side effects I stop and see if they disappear. They always disappear and Iā€™ve tried a lot

1 Like

How much do you take? I have high E2 due to Tamxoifen and i want to control it while on HCG if it didnā€™t lower naturally. I have Aromasin in hand. What is a good and safe AI dosage?

Also, do you experience any penis size recovery when you feel 100% healed your libido? Anything else?

thanks to arominasin you have libido?

[image]

Are you still using DHT and do you find it helping with your sides?

Proviron doesnā€™t work for me. Are you seeing benefits with it?

Is ur proviron legit? For how long did u take it?

Take ur survey plz. U joined more than a year ago.

1 Like

I have no way of knowing if it was legit. I assumed it was but then again it didnā€™t come from any medical personnel.

And if you could please direct me to the survey that would be appreciated

1 Like

Do a total T test before taking proviron. U should use it for some weeks to get the results (positive or negative) as itā€™s bioavailability isnā€™t much. If u use it for a month and then do a Total T test again and if ur total T has been suppressed, then ur proviron is legit.

Ya plz follow this video, it may take few seconds to load but plz hold patience.

Survey is extremely important for us as this is the data we need to show to the scientists.

Ok Iā€™ll do that. Will a doctor prescribe me it or whatā€™s the best way to go about sourcing someā€¦

I didnā€™t take it with a docā€™s Rxā€¦ docā€™s here donā€™t even know what mesterolone (proviron) is. I just took it for some self experimentation purpose. I took just 1 tab and didnā€™t feel anything for 3 weeks, at 4 week i wokeup with severe boner and solid muscular body which lasted a week. So ya idk what to conclude from this, i have never even taken it for a week so i canā€™t say anything.

I took this.

If u are a severe sufferer then refrain from any sort of self experimentation.

Can you provide me the link so I can purchase some as well. Mine did not look nearly as legit lol. Also you just started this a month agoā€¦ do we know if thereā€™s any long term success stories?

All Iā€™ve heard is brief bouts like the one you described. Truthfully Iā€™ve experienced bouts like that with many different things over the years. Have you ever considered using dht gel?

I purchased it from nearby pharmacy store, itā€™s available in my country without Rx.

I have not considered gel but i guess injections can work great.

Update :

Sorry for my long inactivity, I found a lab and started to monitor my blood levels of DHT / E2 Total T. I got %50-%70 percent boost from exemestane on total T my E2 was like 16-18 I switched to more potent Arimidex E2 went under 15 total T increased %90 percent more than 10 ng/ml. DHT was 450 ng/L but after I quit from ai inhibition DHT went down to 205 ng/L ( at the very low end of normal range) E2 increased to 35 pg/ml
With Aromatase inhibitors I had Ed but sensitivity and refraction period was normalized now I lost them.

I have lost more than 30 kgā€™s of weight I have the best shape ever in my life my cardio capacity is better than triathlon runners my body fat is under 8.5 percent I did keto and low carb now on carnivore diet all off these had little impact on my EDā€¦ only things that works are aromatase inhibitors for pleasure and desire and pde5 inhibitors for EDā€¦

Hmmm

First time I have ever heard this with decease in estradiol levels from AI increasing sensitivity and refectory period but making ED worse. Maybe if Era or Erb are down regulated reduction in estrogen levels makes estrogen receptors more sensitive resulting in increased sensitivity and refractory. But why would Estrogen receptors go out of wack again immediately upon stopping AI?

Like everything else with PFS your experience is not consistent across the bored. AI makes all my sexual sides substantially worse. Have you ever tried cycling AIā€™s. I mean it they donā€™t make you worse and clearly target something that temporarily recovers some of your your sexual sides maybe cycling them to see if doing so results in a permanent state of equilibrium

1 Like

I would just go on TRT + Masteron if i were responding like u. Risking such potent drugs like arimidex is a time bomb.

2 Likes

Armidex made my sexual sides worse years ago

Armidex seems very risky. But then there are people who say it makes them Better. Wish we could find a way to know which category we will fall in before we trial it

2 Likes

No i donā€™t believe pfs has anything to do with estrogen, then why shall i take it !! And if i have elevated e2 it must be due to low dht, i just need proviron or masteron for that. Breast cancer medications like arimidex is not good for men unless they want osteoporosis.

1 Like