Fighting with suicide, help

Friend it’s hard but one day we are a winning.

3 Likes

anyone who takes ketamine should go to a reputable clinic

@yedek1 please dont sniff it on your own

PS- rumors are the study drops in september

if that happens, we will have more information on how to get better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bro… How are you?

same bro

I strongly advise you not to take any SSRIs. You already have sexual dysfunction symptoms. A huge portion of this community are here because of what is currently termed PSSD - Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction.

3 Likes

I doubled my wellbutrin dose

1 Like

i think some people got worse from it, so just be cautious

once again, good news is rumors of the study dropping in september

if that happens we will get a lot closer to feeling better. keep fighting bro, dont give in to the thoughts, you are stronger than it

Hey man, I’m on here about to post how I’ve recovered and I scroll down and see your post so I’ll say something here first.

I’ve been recovered for over a year. I know - why the hell am I just now posting. There’s a lot of shit I have wanted to say on this topic, but I’ll keep it short.

I had PFS for almost exactly ten years. It feels good to say “had”. I had it pretty bad too - I took Finasteride, then Dutasteride, and believe I even tried Accutane.

What I believe helped me recover completely are some supplements that everyone on here has already heard of - Acetyl L-Carnitine and Rhodiola. That’s not all though. I started taking those years ago, but it wasn’t until recently (over a year ago) that I started cycling them and I started recovering.

Everyone on here already knows about cycling shit I know. Those two supplements M through F for two weeks - then two entire weeks off - then repeat. I started to notice I was feeling more normal again after two or three months of that.

I eat and drink whatever the F#%$ I want. No BS diets. You know when you’ve recovered. It’s not in your head - you get horny as shit like your supposed to. You’ll know when it’s working.

I prefer the NOW brand. (below)

3 Likes

Make a recovery story good to hear you recovered after all those years

please talk about dosage and usage

2 Likes

hey bro, I have been doing some reading lately. I believe what we are suffering from is immune system issues. Basically we have the wrong immune response (th2 dominance)

Its interesting because both of the supplements you claim cured you , are both Th1 stimulators.

Other Th1 stimulators include: Ginseng, Rhodiola, Cordyceps, Astragalus, Licorice, Echinacea, Lemon Balm, Medical Mushrooms such as Beta Glucan, Maitake, Reishi. Colostrum, NAC, Chlorella, and Grape Seed Extract.

Yedak,
I started taking Wellbutrin about two months ago, after getting really depressed over the years of PFS, the upcoming loss of my job, and this crazy COVID Virus situation. I started with one, 150mg XR tablet, and increased to 2 tablets. Dosage is spaced at least 8 hours apart, and the maximum suggested by doctors is 450mg a day, although I would never recommend that much. When I take the second tablet late in the day, I either have trouble sleeping or wake up after 4-5 hours, and actually feel ok.

Please don’t take too much of it, either at one time, or in total. I have had some success with it, although it has made my skin very very light sensitive and given me constipation, which I treat by having milk, which preciously always gave me diarrhea. Now it helps make me normal.

is thc linked th1 or th2 ? or this is only name similarity ? because i know recovery stories with marijuana oil.

interesting. i taking too wellbutrin 150mg for 2 months. yesterday i taked 300mg and i will continue with 300mg. wellbutrin help about suicide. not libido or anhedonia but help about suicide crisis

1 Like

I also know crashes from marijuana. I believe it is not good to only stimulate Th1. Maybe swinging would be helpful? As in taking something to stimulate Th1, then something to stimulate Th2, in an effort to achieve homeostasis.

Just a guess, as im no doctor or anything.

this is first relationship between rso and pfs/pas

sorry, could you be more clear. What is Rso?

rick simpson oil, google it. this is marijuana oil and there are recoveries with this

If wellbutrin isn’t working for you then this is likely a low serotonin type of depression (not dopamine). I’m working on this theory that depression is some sort of chronic inflammatory problem due to dysfunctional immune system. Another potential scenario is very low estrogen levels and I too had suicidal ideation due to aromatase inhibitors. If your bloodwork is showing normal estrogen then this points toward immune system issue triggering neuroinflammation, which affects serotonin neurotransmission.

Things that may help alleviate depression due to immune system inflammation:

Anti-inflammatories (e.g curcumin; green tea)
Corticosteroids
Antidepressants such as Pristiq (SNRI). My brother had a severe depression and he swears on it.
Vitamin C
Antioxidants
Low dose baking soda
Very low dose 5-htp (~15mg) OR Amino Acid tryptophan.

Major depression is no fun! Be very careful with any kind of experimentation and always consult with a doctor.