Fighting for fatigue

I had chronic fatigue since PFS.
In June, I had a saliva hormonal test for seeing cortisol
level. The results is awful.
(morning 0 : 6.5
morning 30 : 6.0
morning 60 : 5.8
before sleep : 0.8
low testosterone, high progesterone, low DHEA, high estradiol.)
In my country, Adrenal fatigue level is varying level 1 to 9, and i had 9 level that time.
In july, I had ACTH stimulation test and Doctor said
I had Adrenal insufficiency(rare disease). And gave me
Hydrocortisone pill. But i’m afraid hormone pill, so I didn’t take it.
and after 1 month, I had ACTH stimulation test once again, and result was normal! I’m very confused by these results.
And had a saliva hormonal test once again.
(morning 0 : 8.3
morning 30 : 18.5
morning 60 : 17.3
before sleep : 1.0
very low testosterone, high progesterone, low DHEA, high estradiol.) Doc said to me this is level 4!
Cortisol level became almost normal, but testosterone level became lower.
My doc said using supplement to support your adrenal gland 3month. after that consider using low dose adrenal steroid.(low dose hydrocortisone)
Now I’m taking vortioxetine about 2 weeks for depression and no side effects.

In this situation, low dose hydrocortisone helping for fighting fatigue??
I want to get advice!

Low dose naltrexone is one of the best things you can take to treat fatigue.

LDN is good for your Fatigue? any side effects?

Sides are: less fatigue. :slight_smile:

Check your mitochondrial function, plz.
If you have them down you act like a cancer patient. They don’t have energy either.

So ldn is very good as it helps c.patients as well.

Add hydrogen peroxide 3%. That is very good stuff.

1 Like

I had test about mitochondrial function and they say I’m very healthy!!

They say you are very healthy, hm. In general or just re mit.function? In any case, they are not right. Unfort.
Can you show the results?

How does your fatigue express in life? Thx

I had a test organic acid analysis! Now I don’t have a result file… But at that time results says I’m in generally healthy!

My fatigue is like a fatigue in my eyes and head, and dizzy all the time. My eyes feeling is very weird.
I had many symptoms of PFS, But very terrible thing is Brainfog & fatigue. They not resolve even much sleep.
I don’t have sleep issue.

Thx, I understand. Though mit.function should be tested via blood.

You could try anyway hydrogenperoxide and see if it does help. There are no sides except better oxydation. :slight_smile:

I had severe adrenal fatigue 2 1/2 years ago. Only thing that saved me was hydrocortisone. I took it for 1 year, then tapered off over a month.

what is that?? is it safe?

Thank you! your fatigue because of PFS?
And this time you have less fatigue?

I got adrenal fatigue because of untreated hypothyroidism and PFS made it worse. Now I have incredible energy. Before Hydrocortisone I was so Bad I couldnt even walk for 30 minutes.

Can i ask some more question??
I want to know your cortisol level when you had adrenal fatigue!

Yeah sure. I did multiple blood and saliva Cortisol tests and always had low or mid range cortisol levels.

Ah Thank you!
Are you doing well in your job or activity??

Yes I can work and go to the gym every single day.

Which symptoms did you have and which still persist, @Invictus?

Thank you very much!
I think Using low dose hydrocortisone help for covering fatigue. I’ll consider it after natural supplementation.

Hello.
Now, i’m using prednisolone 2.5mg(=hydrocortisone 10mg) in the morning 8AM for treating my fatigue.
But I can’t see any noticeable change in my fatigue.
I think it helps a very little. yeah, a little.
It means my fatigue is not from adrenal problem?
or I have to using more prednisolone?
First, my doctor suggested 5mg in the morning 8AM,
and 2.5mg in the afternoon 4PM.
he said 7.5mg prednisolone is generally safe so you don’t afraid of steroid side effects.
But I want to start very small dose, so just eat 2.5mg in the morning. But helps a very little.
Tomorrow, I will have 5mg in the morning and 2.5mg in the afternoom that my doctor’s suggestion.
Anyone can give me any advice about using cortisone?

It took months for me to have more energy on Hydrocortisone. It didnt work at the beginning. So it can take some time. I also used a full replacement dose (30mg HC every day).