Fenugreek for boosting T

Fenugreek is alleged to inhibit 5aR thus increase total and free T (sounds a little too familiar doesn’t it)…

The BB world promotes fenugreek supplements much like other natural T boosters like tribulus, but for us, surely supplementing something that might mimic what put us here in the first place is unwise?

Research seems inconclusive:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21116018
Increase in total and bio available T, no change in DHT or E.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21312304
subjective increases in arousal and libido in men without ED. No influence on T, DHT or E

digitalcommons.wku.edu/ijesab/vol2/iss1/13/
decrease in DHT, no change in T or E.

Anyone have any experience with Fenugreek or thoughts on its supplementation as a natural T booster?

Sorry, no experience, but saw it on a list of foods to avoid because they lower DHT. Seems like there is a lot of conflicting information out there

Yeah true.

I took it for 3 days, 1000mg caps twice a day. Noticed a big increase in spontaneous wood everyday, however I read more and more about its potential to inhibit 5aR so knocked it on the head.

But if it was helping isn’t that a good sign? I just read a recovery where he used fenugreek along w tribulus…did you ever go bsck and try the fenugreek? I’m considering it