Felt like i needed to Vent/ Vent thread

Don’t know where to start, i feel like PFS reaches the victim’s soul, honestly, I think even if we die we will have PFS on the other side(lol), it made me an alien, I am really tired of this shit, all the difficulties, all the pain, it is too much,i can’t live a normal life, keep remembering my old self, how capable I was, how happy I was and now, just a passive human, I am so tired, I lost the battle, a viable cure is not in the prospect, just waiting for a miracle, It can either be the cure or sudden death in sleep.

9 Likes

It’s outrageous! You know who and their ilk should be paying the research bills, not us. We should not have to pay a darned thing. If a restaurant sells me food that gives me salmonella, should I pay the medical bills or they? Same concept.

I believe it will take years for the researchers to get it all figured out. It will take more years to design a treatment. Clinical trials will take years. FDA approval will take years, if they even approve it at all.

I know people who are aware of these conditions; some don’t care as long as it doesn’t affect them. I know a man in his 70’s who goes on and off an ssri for years who says his sexual sides “always go away when stopping”. I feel insulted that people know about this yet continue to take these geno-toxins. Yesterday, people took them. Today, people took them. Tomorrow, people will take more.

A neighbors brother picked the wrong mushrooms and got badly ill. He has no persisting side effects today. These geno-toxins are less forgiving.

4 Likes

damn, one of the worst days ever, it wasn’t productive at all, the lower back pain flared up and I couldn’t do much

1 Like

Is this the vent thread?
Is it ok if I vent here? I will remove my post at the first petition of the OP.
Man, i’m truly having a bad time right now, saying my family has not been supportive is kind of an understatement, they always were bad as parents, distant and cold, but holy fuck even when i’m suffering so much they deny fin did anything and blame everything else, saying it’s all natural, saying i’m auto-suggesting my symptoms, saying it’s because of my antisocial behavior, and saying many other silly and contradictory things; honestly, i’m kinda falling appart mentally right now, I feel the least lucid i’ve been in my life, I can’t express myself, my studies are getting wrecked too. Maybe I went crazy and as my parents say fin didn’t do anything, heck, idk anymore, what I do know is that this is not a good life.

2 Likes

For an 18 year old going through this, you don’t vent much and are generally positive. @Toughluck24 himself was 18 when his troubles began, if I recall correctly. Talking with him by phone felt like talking to the younger brother I never had. I would have had 1 older and 1 younger brother, but they both were miscarriages. How different my life would be if they survived. I feel there is only so much venting online can do, but by phone it is more refreshing.

2 Likes

nah bro it’s all cool, it is a vent thread, I hear you and am so sorry about the difficulties you have to deal with them on daily basis, some parents are cold and not supportive, not all of them are alike, if they are that way don’t expect much from them, lowering ur expectation will make you accept the situation easier and it will calm you down, it is shitty, what can i say, i had a flare-up yesterday and right now i am spending one of the worst days i had throughout my PFS life so i 100000% feel you.

2 Likes

Many thanks man, it’s nice to have a place like this.
I think yesterday I was going through a panic attack of some sort, i’m more calmed now thankfully.
Anyways, I think i’ve learnt the lesson, from now on I will suffer in silence and hide my problems, telling them about it was always a bad idea.

Hope things calm down for you too man, be careful with the things you eat and the products you use, maybe it’s related.
Best wishes.

2 Likes

the imagination of a PFSer: In a parallel world, PFS patients make appointments with their Drs, and their Drs in a course of 3 weeks treat their patients, more serious cases take 6 weeks of treatment. :slightly_smiling_face: :smiley:

1 Like

I feel the need to vent as well. Bear with me, this is important!

I live in the USA, and when I rise in the morning I see all the new posts waiting to be read! All the thoughts of European and Asian members, who have been up and running for 5-6 hours or more!

It takes several hours for my head to clear enough to write intelligently. But by then, with the time difference, everyone on the east side of the Atlantic is burned out and sleeping! The board is dead, except for us Americans talking to each other!

We need you guys to stay up later, take a nap if you must, so we can all interact at once!

What do you all think? Is this doable? (I’m sorry if I was too harsh on you…) Jim

2 Likes

Ooh, what does this button do? Lets find out! Woe, was me, I just histone deacetylated. Wait, what is a histone? I don’t know. Who cares? I don’t care, because I cannot feel it. I was told growing up not to press buttons I do not understand. I should not have played with myself this way. Did I just flip my circuit breaker? How do I factory reset? Oh wait, we do not come from factories. Where is the instruction manual?

3 Likes

@Taw
Your vent was incredibly hurtful! I’ll need some quiet time…you know my problems with histone! …and buttons!

Hopefully sense of humor still exists. Jim

1 Like

His tone? Reminds of a cartoon episode called “Rude removal”! I grew up watching Dexters Laboratory. He could easily invent a panacea substance. He cannot be retired today as he was young. Hopefully his dumbfounded sister Deedee does not interfere. Maybe she is a practitioner who writes prescriptions for fin, iso, and the likes now. The two rival siblings revel in ruining each others plans.

1 Like

indeed bro, before the pandemic, i used to work at a place next to a bodyshop, I could see all the cars towed in, all screwed up, some with smashed bodies, no tires, and whatnot, then after some time the owner would come to pick up the fixed car, all like brand new, back then i wish we could have done the same to our bodies, the world is so unfair, before my crash i always considered my self a lucky guy, enjoying life, getting the most out of everything and every opportunity, i would look at life in a way that its too short, in my 20s i would wish that i live 100 years cause i loved life, but now i just want this dark comedy to come to an end, the sooner the better, wish i could reverse everything with a press of a button,

3 Likes

I wish there was a factory reset also. You lose on a video game, simply turn it off then back on again.

4 Likes

If we are over methylated, does that make us methyl heads? If so, hertones are better than histones.