Feeling angry at myself

I have been in the same state of degradation and panic since full symptoms started for me the second week of November. I find if I exercise hard it gives me a temporary mental break for an hour, maybe two and then I’m back to where I was. Apparently I need to be in a constant state of extreme physical activity. I always enjoyed working out on my own schedule but this is like joyless mandatory exercise.

1 Like

So u do feel that androgenic surge after exercise !! I think in such cases a TRT would work well enough. In my case, most of of the times i feel a sudden crash after exercise which must be the sign of a severe AR overexpression.

Try exercising twice a day, in the morning and in evening. Ur free cortisol levels could answer a lot of things as well !!

1 Like

I don’t know, my whole body continues to degrade which is still pretty distressing. Are there some reports here that TRT has done anything to alleviate that in people who get a mental respite from exercise?

If your testosterone is low it can absolutely destroy your body. You might actually be able to improve/recover with TRT based off your response to exercise.

My free T was low out of range, total was low in range.

FREE TESTOSTERONE(DIRECT) initial result: 3.9, followup 6.1 range: 7.2-24.0 pg/mL
TOTAL TESTOSTERONE Result: 320 Ref range: 264-916 ng/dL

I do have an endo appointment tomorrow, well an endo PA at least…hard to get an appointment with an actual doctor. They’ll probably just order another test.

/sorry FDM, don’t mean to threadjack your member story

1 Like

You should be happy your testosterone is low and that you respond well to exercise.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if you recover with TRT.

Just be careful though if you do choose to try it. Results are all over the board. Do as much research as you can.

1 Like

I have started to chokeup on food once again, its surreal. I am suffering with severe muscular dystrophy since i quit cold turkey on May, 2020, my chest muscles have shrunked to its end and have started to choke the food pipe now. My joints are cracking severely as the protecting muscles have vanished. If i don’t get any treatment soon, i will die.

3 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear about your recent situation. I don’t want to say any comforting bullshit. I hope you don’t disappear from the forum like many people and take good care of yourself.

3 Likes

Check out low dopamine symptoms :=

Quit all dopa foods they are accelerating the wastage. That includes eggs mate I know u eat a lot of them

1 Like

I do avoid eggs nowadays but doesn’t seem to change me a bit, overall i am not able to ingest anything unless i chew the food until it becomes liquid. Such a lonesome suffering at this age. I believe my heart muscles are not able to hold the heart as well, it’s damn serious and no sane person would believe this, i might be the first person to die of Fin without commiting suicide.

3 Likes

Its brutal. This shit killed us. Outside and inside. And the doctors live their happy lifes

6 Likes

No i don’t live in Europe or US

The most i can do is participate in the podcast (which i am planning to) and fill the survey (i already did)

Don’t have the muscle strength to hold a pen, doing such action scenes in real life seems inconceivable.

1 Like

Muscle pain is killing me

2 Likes

I feel the aggressive muscle atrophy all over my body too. I just can stand up and can go down stairs in my living room. The daily walks I did become shorter and I missed them for three months, because I was to fatuiged.

My muscles have become devastated. It’s like my muscles are eating themselves. There’s no part of my muscle that is like pre-pfs. The fingers have become so bonier that even a pfs patient would feel it surreal. I just don’t know why am i having this severely bad in my muscles!! I have no motivation left to fight this. I have zero morning wood and zero semen in me, and all this is after 2 years of this disease, so most of these people who claim “you will be fine in a year or two” are fooling themselves and others. I think the only way to kill this disease is to kill this body itself, but i am way too coward to do that.

3 Likes

:heart: :heart:

3 Likes

I just want to die

4 Likes

Hang in there. One day!!! Your strength will return. Enough lives have been lost .

1 Like

Have you tried HCG yourself?

Me too brother. If this shit killed everyone it touched fin would be off the market by now. Nobody cares that we don’t feel well.

3 Likes