Feel much better with higher test

It appears that I may be an unusual case however higher test significantly improves mental and physical sides and overall well-being. Does very little for sexual but I’m able to have sex with pde5’s. I haven’t jumped on to trt yet however I’m taking fairly high doses of clomid. I feel a big difference on 100mg/day vs 50mg/day. Time to give trt a go I think.

1 Like

Keep us updated, I’ve always wondered if I’d be the same I just never tried clomid from what I’ve heard on here but my fatigue and mental clarity seems to be better with higher T too it just doesn’t help my sexual symptoms

1 Like

@Hbcap what was your T at before clomid? I’m technically in range at around 450 and even though my doctors all say that’s fine it seems really low for a guy in his mid 20s

Meanwhile I have 895ng/dl and feel like shit… Glad you dee better though.

Does the higher T affect sexual symptoms at all or just mental and fatigue stuff like us

What’s your estrogen

Maybe if you also used chlomid or something to lower your estrogen could help.

I don’t think clomid works like that

40 but that measurement was several months ago. I have gotten wider hips and more fat around the pectoral area so it’s probably quite high. Maybe an AI isn’t a bad idea.

Just start very small man

1 Like

Very low. 2-300 after finasteride and I’m 28. It doesn’t really effect sexual symptoms for me but just generally makes me feel better and have a more positive outlook. My libido is still extremely low.

What are you taking at the moment?