Feedback

1. Where are you from (country)? USA

2. How did you find this forum (Google search – if so, what search terms? Via link from a forum or website – if so, what page? Other?) Google search

3. What is your current age, height, weight? 24, 5’5, 140

4. Do you excercise regularly? If so, what type of excercise? weight training 5x per week

5. What type of diet do you eat (vegetarian, meat eater, raw, fast-food/organic healthy)? meat eater

6. Why did you take Finasteride (hair loss, BPH, other)? hair loss

7. For how long did you take Finasteride (weeks/months/years)? 4.5 months

8. How old were you, and WHEN (date) did you start Finasteride? 24, 8/1/16

9. How old were you when you quit, and WHEN (date) did you quit? 24, 12/15/16

10. How did you quit (cold turkey or taper off)? cold turkey

11. What type of Finasteride did you use – Propecia, Proscar, Fincar or other generic? prescription bottle just says finasteride

12. What dose did you take (eg. 1 mg/day, 1 mg every other day etc.)? 1mg every day

13. How long into your use of Finasteride did you notice the onset of side effects? 4.5 months

14. What side effects did you experience while on the drug that have yet to resolve since discontinuation? loss of libido, ED, complete impotence

Put an X beside all that apply:

Sexual
[x] Loss of Libido / Sex Drive
[x] Erectile Dysfunction
[x] Complete Impotence
[ ] Loss of Morning Erections
[ ] Loss of Spontaneous Erections
[ ] Loss of Nocturnal Erections
[ ] Watery Ejaculate
[ ] Reduced Ejaculate
[ ] Inability to Ejaculate / Orgasm
[ ] Reduced Sperm Count / Motility

Mental
[ ] Emotional Blunting / Emotionally Flat
[ ] Difficulty Focusing / Concentrating
[ ] Confusion
[ ] Memory Loss / Forgetfullness
[ ] Stumbling over Words / Losing Train of Thought
[ ] Slurring of Speech
[ ] Lack of Motivation / Feeling Passive / Complacency
[ ] Extreme Anxiety / Panic Attacks
[ ] Severe Depression / Melancholy
[ ] Suicidal Thoughts

Physical
[ ] Penile Tissue Changes (narrowing, shrinkage, wrinkled)
[ ] Penis curvature / rotation on axis
[ ] Testicular Pain
[ ] Testicular Shrinkage / Loss of Fullness
[ ] Genital numbness / sensitivity decrease
[ ] Weight Gain
[ ] Gynecomastia (male breasts)
[ ] Muscle Wastage
[ ] Muscle Weakness
[ ] Joint Pain
[ ] Dry / Dark Circles under eyes

Misc
[ ] Prostate pain
[ ] Persistent Fatigue / Exhaustion
[ ] Stomach Pains / Digestion Problems
[ ] Constipation / “Poo Pellets”
[ ] Vision - Acuity Decrease / Blurriness
[ ] Increased hair loss
[ ] Frequent urination
[ ] Lowered body temperature

[ ] Other (please explain)

1. What (if any) treatments have you undertaken to recover from your side effects since discontinuation of the drug? non yet

2. If you have pre or post-Finasteride bloodtests, what hormonal changes have you encountered since discontinuing the drug (pls post your test results in the “Blood Tests” section and link to them in your post)? n/a

3. Anything not listed in the above questions you’d like to share about your experience with Finasteride? pleasr read my story.

4. Tell us your story, in your own words, about your Finasteride usage and side effects experienced while on/off the drug.

I started taking finasteride for hair loss on August 2016. I hadn’t experienced any symptoms until a few days ago (12/20/16). I got in my bed with this beautiful girl but was not able to get an erection on the first try. On the second try I got hard but nowhere near what I normally am (time and hardness). I tried again with the same girl on two occasions and failed to get hard at all. Before her, I had sex ~3 weeks ago, no signs of side effects, under the influence of alcohol and everything went smoothly.

I post because I am horribly worried these side effects will be permanent. Advice?

You’ve only stopped recently. Hopefully symptoms will disappear after a while