FEEDBACK FROM GLAXO EMERGENCY ROOM ABOUT DUTASTERIDE

I worked to get the feedback from Glaxo International via the Polish branch.

I reached Polish director for the new drugs development and visited him telling my story almost 6 months ago.

He promissed me to start to investigate my situation. I told him that I feel as if I was still on Dutasteride despite the fact that it is more then 2 years since I quit this regimen. I also mentioned that according to some medical feedback (that I found over the internet) there are some cases of DHT imbalances long time after quiting Dutasteride. I explained him that it would be the key for me to understand my case, because if this is truth that such cases do exist, then Glaxo propably spend milions of dollars to work out what have really happened to this random group of trial testers. I was really happy about this conversation because I knew that if there were any cases like that really reported then I will save a lot of money, knowing directly from them what I am going through, no matter if it is reversible or not.

Back to the conversation he was surprised to hear that and once again promissed to do anything that he possibly can to find out what might happen and how does it relate to the reports from the Glaxo trials provided all around the world.

I got a phone call from him just yesterday.

He told me that there were some reports of the prolonged action of Dutasteride. Unfortunetely all of the imbalances concerning Dutasteride went away up to 172 days after discontinuing the drug. These are the conclusions from the Worldwide Dutasteride tests comming from the Headquaters emergency room. He denied that there is anything relaible that I may find about dutasteride trials over the internet and even if there is anything, that is a lie.

He told me that I should do complexed tests to look for the eventual different cause then Dutasteride related.

What do you think?

This is the hardest thing for me, the professionals will dismiss any relation to the med. So talking to them feels bad, they downplay you experience and knowledge so much, that’s how they convince me to take dutasteride in the first place…

It’s interesting that merk is always the pharmaceutical company we hate so much but that Glaxo produces an even more dangerous version of fin.

I took dut at age 22 for prostate enlargement. I never received any warnings about the risks even though the doc who prescribed it to me wrote in my medical records “that he advised patient of all risks”. I did not get PFS from dut. I got it from Saw P four years later . But I’m sure dut caused its damage .

The only thing that will take down Glaxo and merk is hundreds if not thousands of us to all show evidence of something via lab tests .

This is why i’m big into ZRT lab testing for urine metabolites and neurotransmitters. My vision is some day to use these lab results to take down Glaxo and Merk by costing them millions . It’s a wild dream . But would be awesome