Fatigue

Does anyone else suffer from bad fatigue and low physical energy?

Sometimes I get so bad anything wears me out. Would TRT or some supplements help this?

Yeah I feel fatigued in the mornings generally as I wake up. Even after getting a solid 8 hours sleep. It sucks. I can still work out and lift weights but sometimes I just feel tired.

Hey Luckyfax and Mikey,

I had just started taking many of the supplements that CDnuts was posting that takes about a week ago. I have felt a tremendous energy increase over the last 3 or 4 days.

I had decided to go on the muscle chat boards and see what those guys recommend for low T, since I believe we are a lot like the guys coming off of steroids. Our symptoms are very similar. I wrote down 4 or 5 of the supplements they were talking about and ordered them a little more than a week ago. I noticed all of those supps were the same ones CD was saying he takes. He says he is close to being recovered.

I ordered these: Dim (Diindolylmethane), Maca, Catuaba Bark, Tribulus Terrestris Extract, Mucuna Pruriens, Avena Sativa & Tongkat Ali. I am rotating them, but currently taking Tongkat & TT more frequently than the others.

I want to wait another week to really say I turned a corner, but I feel great. I am doing two other things that may be helping as well, but I’m guessing the supplements are the most helpful. I have also been eating more broccoli and drinking the steamed water and I started using the ball zinger. However, I just started these other two things a couple of days ago. I woke up this morning and was very hungry. I used to always be that way prior to the poison pill.

I know how bad the lack of energy thing sucks. I have felt all along that the lack of energy was thing I needed to fix immediately. I figured I would share that with you guys. I will update how I feel again in a week if you guys are interested.

good luck, bostonusa

Boston,

Do you have the sexual sides as well? I have Maca and TT at home and am going to order some others and rotate them. Do you notice any difference in mornig woods/spontaneous? I know its early for you but let me know.

Where did you order them from?

I used some Tribulus about a week ago before my gym workout and it was great, totally smashed it. normally i start to feel quite fatigued towards the last quarter or so but not then.

I definitely agree with cdnuts’ theory on the cycling, these things tend to lose their effectiveness quite quickly if you start taking them every day.

mikey428,

I do have the sexual sides as well. I have made many improvements simply since quiting p. My sperm count is increasing as is the actual orgasm. I haven’t noticed any sexual improvements from taking the supplements yet, but I have only taken some of them only once.
I am very happy that I’m seeing big improvements in energy though, hopefully it will continue.

I ordered my supplements from Swanson Vitamins, all except the Tongkat which I got from Source Naturals.
I’ll update in a week and let you know if I see additional improvements.

Has anyone here recoved from their Fatigue ?

1 Like

Actually, mine has improved a lot. I had EXTREME fatigue for the first few months after crashing until maybe 18 months ago, now I am ok for the most part although still not normal. In fact, it’s been so long since feeling normal that I am probably still pretty crap overall and don’t recognise it, but the difference is night and day from the first year or two off.

Sorting out my sleep seemed to help a lot.

I’m soo exhausted 24/7, can barely open my eyes in the morning. During the day I crash multiple times and feel so weak. I stopped finasteride 5 months ago. Thoughts?

1 Like

How many months were you weak and exhausted? I crash ( body shuts down ) with the simplest of excursion.

1 Like

I suffer extreme fatigue too. How do you feel after two years since your post here?

Did you improve?

I would like to know it too

What exact kind of ozone did you try?

How did you recover from fatigue? Any protocol? Helppp

intravenous ozone

Any result?

There are some things that have helped me.

The following are not cures but help with energy improvements:

• Magnesium citrate - helps with sleep, prevent muscle twitches
  • B12 transdermal - helps to improve energy levels and reduce brain fog
  • Low carbohydrate diet - reduces sugar crashes

These things are talked about a lot in this book: https://www.amazon.com/Ecological-Medicine-2nd-Antidote-Pharma/dp/1781612447/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1YYZ80GKUKV2T&keywords=ecological+medicine&qid=1699808783&sprefix=ecological+medicin%2Caps%2C208&sr=8-2

I’m not sure. I have continuous ups and downs all the time since some years ago. I don’t think ozono is a cure or the key for improving.