Fat loss in face

My skin in my face is stretchy (especially the side of my cheeks) due to fat loss. Sunken eyes therefore too. My face is narrower aswell. Still have prominent jawline but just if you look from the front. Chin is still masculine, at least.

Did someone consider a surgeon or even did surgery for the fat loss? I tried fillers (botox) for my forehead and it worked really well. Results still maintaining after more than 2 months although I had a smaller dosage.

1 Like

I’ve had fillers around my cheeks too which has reduced the hollowness which was particularly bad on one side. I’ve developed noticeable hooded eye which i think is as a result of the loose skin from loss of collagen/subcontaneous fat. My face feels like a loose fitting mask and gravity has made the eyelids and everything hang lower giving the appearance of a much older person. Jaw and neck effected too. Even my scalp is paper thin and has losses too with dents. I’m considering an eye lift but concerned about healing. If I went for the full face lift II’d probably have a knot on the top of my head.

I was a good looking end fifty, with the shape, health and sexuality of an end thirty. After development of PFS I’m looking out like a end sixty aged bum. With weird beard and junkie couture clothes

i dont have any skin problems yet but i recently came across this company with a novel solution for what youre looking for

1 Like

This overall fat and muscle loss is bothering me a lot actually. I lost so much smooth skin and my legs look so thin compared years ago. The worst loss is on my face, making me look so tired and unhealthy that when I see my face in the mirror I compare it sometimes to drug addicts. Swollen eyes every morning for many hours. Got recently a lot of comments for my wrinkles where I developed the last years. Comparing some of my pictures 3-4 years ago you could think I aged like at least 10 years. Dont know if I should consider to take anti aging stuff or just hope that my loss don’t get worse.

Sounds just like me. What do you even say to people when you look so bad they can’t help but mention it. I got a comment at the store a couple weeks ago. I just murmured ‘yeah, well’.

I often try to convince myself that it is not that bad, but I can’t unsee it or lie to myself.

There are moments when I can forget about it, if I’m peaking on adderall or I’m heavily engaged in some activity or fixing something around the house but all I have to do is glance down at literally any part of my body…fingers, hands, forearms, legs, feet and I remember that there’s only one way out of this. At this stage only doctors can’t see it, god bless em.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like