Fasting and kidneys

No matter how much water I drink my urine is always dark, my vision has also got steadily worse this last year. Here’s the thing!!!
During a 36 hour water fast last week I noticed my eyes weren’t as sore, the redness disappeared, crisp vision returned and my urine also became clear. As soon as I ate food my next piss was back to dark. A day or so later I felt slightly better in several areas then imploded over the weekend. The works hit me!! I was imprisoned unable to do anything. Thankfully after contemplating the end I returned to my shitty baseline on Monday and managed to get through the day. I restarted another fast from lunchtime yesterday. The same thing has occurred, I ate at 4pm today and had another piss which was dark, dry sore eyes blurred vision returned. Prior to eating my vision and urine were normal. On previous fasts I’ve been focussed on the physcological changes. However the physical deteriation is now on par. The food I ate after both fasts would be deemed as none kidney impactive. Anyone else notice this, or have any ideas? I truly believe, perhaps like one of two others that my symptoms would be a lot better if did not eat for a period of time but unfortunately I’ve lost so much weight, strength etc and I don’t have that option! Cheers guys.

1 Like

Dark urine is serious bad news dude, go see a doctor.

1 Like

I went to A and E earlier this year and they refused to see me.