Faster mucsle growth

So, weird stuff, i am a regular weight lifter, ive been overseas for one year and didnt train all
.that period. 20 days ago i restart my trainings
So mucsle memory its a thing, you will grow faster than a person who never trained but this shit is weird, only 9 times in the gym, grew
significally faster than my fellow friend who also former trainer and started with me, I gained 3-4 ?more kgs! (im also eating much more, using gainer) and after discontinues and resuming several times in my life, this one was the gratest, my friends are asking me if im taking drugs.

While writing this post i now remeber that i took a break from training while i was on propecia for 4 months because i had huge math exam before the uni and i wanted to focus and earn money. And after the exam and discontinue of fina, i resumed my workout again so i will be fit for my travels haha, i had the same fast growth! I wrote a post on bodybuilding forum claiming that deadlift is giving me huge benefits, now i realise it might be the same case as now. My mucsle might grow faster because of the high free T levels!

What do you guys think?

Testosteron - 38 (5.80-32.00)
Free Testosteron - 96.23 (8.00-90.00)

1 Like

Sounds like a good thing.
Many people like myself lost a lot of muscle.