famous users

We are not famous nor rich but many of us have spent smaller of bigger fortunes on solving this post-propecia issue and visited the best of the best doctors in Europe and followed instructions by other famous docs in the US.

There is no “cure” up to date for noone let it be poor or rich. So i doubt that anyone with any amount of money will have anything more to do than what we have done. There is no better doctor than the ones most of us have visited or followed.

Don’t be surprised if there are many famous people in here posting with nicknames or just following. Statistically speaking out of the 2300 users and the thousands of users that are just visiting at least 3-5% must be more or less known in their countries of origin. It could be more difficult for them to take a stance against this drug but some will and should definately do this for the sake of people’s health

It would be interesting to contact those known famous persons though and ask for their opinion and support on this, whether it is Wayne Roonie or Romario or Stiller or the rest of them. These are people that can definately help us make this problem worldwidely known, they have mass access to media, reporters take things they say for real and reproduce it consistently and people who follow them and look up to them as idols are in the millions.

They can be the best representatives of our issues.

Now we are trying to make this known through medical, research facilities - hair loss forum pipelines and a few (albeit important) tv channels who just host a few minutes report once in a while.

A report of a famous stunt though would make this issue reproduce day after day and hour after hour in mass media

Has anyone read this shit here?
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2060809/Wayne-Rooney-hair-transplant-Hair-loss-cure-help-boost-performance.html

I think, there are many famous Fin users. But, If I would be one of them and have PFS. I dont know, if I would tell it the world. It´s such a shame…who of you would go out and tell the world you have ED and a smal dick? :blush:

ONE DAY Merck and co will pay for this!!! :smiling_imp: Anyone here who can do a nice Voodoo on them? :wink:

Does anyone from Australia agree that Ian Thorpe seems to have PFS? He is clearly going bald, and he has talked about being in a very hard depression battle.

I know who you’re talking about. He’s just come out as gay having denied it for years, so maybe being in the closet and being conflicted about his sexuality played a part in his depression. I believe that Michael Parkinson has just done an interview with him for Australian t.v. where you might get more of an idea.

I was at a camp this weekend with some wealthy friends of my family. They got on the subject, and one of them remarked …“I want to try that miracle drug. Whats the name of it?” I didnt say anything I just got up and went to another room. I hope he doesnt try it. I just am in awe that innocent men talk about this not knowing they are one decision away from disaster. I will talk to him if I find out he is going to try it.

That article is unbelievable. It infuriates me to read someone touting that drug in such a positive light. This drug has stolen my life from me.

I’d have said something immediately. Perfect opportunity to spread awareness and you left the room? You don’t even need to say you suffer, just you know people who had problems.

Yea well my family was right there. And Its kindof a sore subject to bring up for all of us. I was trying to enjoy the camp and not think of all this. And frankly these are good friends of my parents so I assumed they knew.

As far as the money subject, I feel very lucky to have the job I have and have the possibility of doing well financially. All the while my health is shit. But one of my drives behind being successful at work is to have the finances to fund treatment options and donating. Not bragging about this because I know many are not as lucky and many cant even really work anymore. But I feel atleast I have the financial benefits in my corner, with no family to support. I will beat this disease and I will try to be successful in life in spite of this poison.

Is Bruce Jenner on finasteride? The speculation if he is going to transition from male to female has put this doubt in my mind. I remember Mandy s story. I dont know. He could have been on finasteride for BPH for years and this has affected his hormones and made him confused about his gender identity, like what happened to Mandy. Just a thought.

I looked at this old post and googled Padre Marcelo Rossi. He had signs of PFS
I came across a lot of articles about him. He seems to be controversial. The strange thing is now 11 years at 53 he looks more healthy and gained a lot of muscle. Big chance he is on AAS or TRT, but still he can get muscles despite (likely) pfs and looks more healthy than way back.

Maybe some Brazilian, Portugese brothers can chime in and tell more about him